Urgent: Computer Help! (2 Viewers)

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #21
    I just got a MacBook Pro for my new job, and it is sweet as candy, bro. Sure, you're going to get the Windows types complaining about compatibility. But I haven't used a Mac regularly for a good 15+ years, and it definitely is a step up -- even if it costs a slight premium.

Toss Parallels on it, and you can run any Windows apps you want too. And you have a Unix shell built right into the OS. It's pretty damn slick... I made the right choice in switching rather than asking for another Win laptop when I started here.
    Do MacBook Pro's have model numbers or something? It seems all of them no matter what year they come out are called MacBook Pro :confused:

How much did you pay for it? I'm thinking about getting a laptop this weekend. Also, the parallel thing, how much does it cost? Could I download it? :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    why? replacing the hardware will cost far less, unless ofcourse ur laptop is just so crap and slow its worth buying a new 1?
    Repairing will cost me at least 300 dollars. Besides my laptop is about 3 years old, not worth spending money to getting it fixed.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    Before you buy a new computer, you might want to open it up and take a look inside. I have no idea what to look for or what you should fix, but it never hurts to do some experimenting. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)