ur opinion about my signature.... (1 Viewer)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

If you tried harder you would also see that your people are professionals, older, probably double his age, with schools, programmes etc. to make a thing look good.
Quite possibly... but age etc doesnt mean much in these fields.
Probably the best / most exciting person in the graphics world at this time is a young girl of 22 who jus recently signed a 3 milion dollar deal with one of the worlds biggest ad agencies.
The work she done for us at barely 21 was absolutely phenominal.

There's nothing wrong with criticizing, but there are different ways. You could have pointed out what was so wrong about it and give a few pointers since you obviously know what you are talking about instead of labeling it as crap.
In theory yes, but i dont see it that way in this cut throat world.... Graphics , editing etc are about eye, you either have it or you dont.
If you have you dont need to be told whats wrong... you jus know... maybe once you know you might need some help in translating it to reality but you shouldnt need to be told where you went wrong.

An example of this was jus last week, when a promising freelancer was designing a title for me... he worked hard on it but it was wrong. In my normal charming way i told him it was lacking in every department.... He didnt ask why, he jus dissappeared, reread the breif, looked at his work and saw his errors... 2 hours later he came back with a rough draft of what was an absolutely perfect representation of what i wanted.
Its all in the eye!

But I guess that would be too much to ask from a "toughie" like yourself.
Dont really get that but i'll accept it none the less.... theres probably a certain air of truth about it.

Anyway juvelord as i said no offence was intended... personally i jus think you need to work at it some more, and i truely wish you well if this is an area you are looking to pursue.... if not then jus keep on enjoying what you are doing.

Constant praise is not good for you unless you jus wanna stand still and never progress.... criticism is what will make you really good.

Jan 1, 2003
There's a big gap between constructive criticism and your way of criticizing. If criticism is what betters you, why don't you take mine to become a better constructive critic.

By the way, praise and encouragement fetches far better goods than you can ever imagine.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Christian_Vieri ] ++
There's a big gap between constructive criticism and your way of criticizing. If criticism is what betters you, why don't you take mine to become a better constructive critic.

By the way, praise and encouragement fetches far better goods than you can ever imagine.
since when has calling someone a loser been criticism, sorry but thats a personal insult not criticism.

by all means praise is good, but only if youve done something worthy of praise,
praise for something below par only does damage.
If people wanna succeed they need to stop being so needy and step up and deliver, not cry about nothing... in short, grow up!

maybe thats the difference, i work with adults not children.
My way doesnt seem to work to badly, as everyone in these industries are the same and being on the virge of retirement at 29.... i would say the results speak for themselves.

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by juve lord ] ++
...........well.....
thats a reply sent to someone has everything.....
:confused:
whatever....thanx for the time that u waisted on replying
>>>>>>>>
look @ nedved's face & tell me what do u see !!!
fun! :LOL: this pic is so :LOL: hahaha :p

Jan 1, 2003
If yours was criticism, mine sure can't be far off. By saying one more thing I would like end this discussion. This is not your work place. Whether you like it or not, this is a happy-go-round place where people come for socializing. Your opinions are not facts, and you can't "criticize" others' opinions so they'll agree with your beliefs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)