ur opinion about my signature.... (1 Viewer)

OP
juve lord

juve lord

May 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    ...........well.....
    thats a reply sent to someone has everything.....
    :confused:
    whatever....thanx for the time that u waisted on replying
    >>>>>>>>
    look @ nedved's face & tell me what do u see !!!

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    On the second pic I noticed that it says "Paparesta" on the back of the referee shirt, I didn't know they had their names on the back. I give you a five out of ten for the thread since I learnt something, right now you don't have a signature so I give you a one for that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Well.......

1-The first one is very cool, i like your style
    2-You dont have any signature so.....
    3-What an useless thread!! and because you dont have siganature, is more useless!.

ah, and i think that is in the wrong folder, this must be in "off topic".

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Some forums allow it but for admins it's generally not a great idea as it slows down load times of the pages (not much fun for users on slow connections) and wastes bandwidth transferring the same images countless times.

OP
    juve lord

juve lord

May 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    look @ my signature now & tell me what do u see...!!
    i thought that the code is ( on ) & i thought that i'm able to put that pic in my signature so i thought that its a good idea to ask u about ur opinion before i put it.....
    sorry again for that.....
    hey Primo .... ( to say SORRY in my way.... tell me who is ur favorite player & i'll make a wallpaper for U ) :)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

:howler: classic :D
    Glad you liked it tom....

Though with regards to the pic i wasnt joking it was average and some what amatuerish.

You asked for an honest opinion, no offence intended.
    Looking at your pictures across this forum i find them all to be no more than average.

See the thing about this forum is that its an ideal place for people to massage their egos as its full of nice people and as such what ever rubbish people dish up , they will be told its great as everyone is nice.
    Personally id rather tell you what i think, and sorry but in this case your pictures are lacking... to be fair if you see yourself in some graphics based career in the future you need to either work very hard or choose something your more suited too.

jus look at the kindness here... if people are to be beleived every picture is great, every avatar, video etc and apparently this forum is the hive of beautiful people as everyone that placed up a photo is commented as very good looking or such like..... sorry its not true jus a good bit of nice ego massaging!

Jan 1, 2003
    I happen to like your wallpapers a lot juve lord. Your graphic narrations are unique and quite descriptive. You are successful at what you do, and I think you know it. But perhaps you should replace these threads in the off-topic forum because that's where they belong.

To Shadowfax:
    No offense, but I'm being honest and curious as usual. What kinda loser are you? Whenever you post something, it's always to pick a fight with someone. Is there any logical reason behind all this?

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Christian_Vieri ] ++

To Shadowfax:
    No offense, but I'm being honest and curious as usual. What kinda loser are you? Whenever you post something, it's always to pick a fight with someone. Is there any logical reason behind all this?
    Oh Please.... grow up!

The guy asked for an opinion and i gave an honest one.... it happened to be negative.
    If he places a picture that impresses i will give praise to an equal degree.

Im not picking a fight, i in no way criticise him as a person, I wouldnt do that, Im sure hes a decent guy....

But if a person cant take criticism of there work then to be honest i dont see them lasting 5 minutes in the real world, especially in something as competitive as the graphics world.
    I work day in day out with some of the best graphic, video and web designers in europe... so i see what these people do every day, and im sorry but many of those so far placed on this forum are below standard... thats not having a go its giving an honest reply that will hopefully help the guy on to better things.... not to jus think his stuffs great whether warranted or not.

Not really wishing to criticise anymore, but saying they are original is not true either as if you look at pretty much any juve site you will see similar creations and items built around similar ideas.

So im a loser for giving an honest reply rather than being all sugar coated... sorry but thats one fvcked up world you live in if you beleive to lie is the way to go.

As for always picking fights... rubbish, i post on this forum about 6 posts a month, how exactly that is time to make fights i really dont know, especially as i rarely talk football here (I save football, politics etc for another forum) normally jus mindless drivel, and those i argue with are generally jus people i know to a degree and is jus on running banter.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
    I work day in day out with some of the best graphic, video and web designers in europe... so i see what these people do every day
    If you tried harder you would also see that your people are professionals, older, probably double his age, with schools, programmes etc. to make a thing look good.

There's nothing wrong with criticizing, but there are different ways. You could have pointed out what was so wrong about it and give a few pointers since you obviously know what you are talking about instead of labeling it as crap. But I guess that would be too much to ask from a "toughie" like yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)