ur cars (3 Viewers)

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
Mines a Vauxhall Tigra called Tigger...have to name all my cars!

I had a serious car crash a few years ago, had a Honda Civic, which had alloys, body kit, lowered, mega stereo system, I'd saved for what seemed a lifetime for the dream car, then some drunk idiot one morning as I was going to work crashed into the side of me and smashed the car to bits....the only part of the car left was the drivers seat. I was devastated as well as hurt!

Anyway, I was scared to get back in a car after that, so I got a BMW Sport Compact as it was so solid and I felt safe, like a tank.

Then I got my confidence back and sold the BM to get a Tigra...what a mistake.....I've had nothing but trouble from the car, now its got sticking valves, £700 to fix.....Wish I'd stuck with the BM....

I could post a picture of it but I think I'd throw darts at it if I did!

OP
Mona

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    This is my car it's Jaguar 2003... :)

I took this picture in the college parking

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Mines a Vauxhall Tigra called Tigger...have to name all my cars!
    And what was the last count? :p

Nice thread Mona. I am a Mini maniac although I could seriously do with a Ferrari Modena ;) but in the mean time here's my Mini ...

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Some great cars here, people!

DaJuve - you should talk to my cousin. He's a real mini-fan and has about 4 of them. He buys them when they are a complete wreck and then fixes them. :cool:

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Some great cars here, people!

DaJuve - you should talk to my cousin. He's a real mini-fan and has about 4 of them. He buys them when they are a complete wreck and then fixes them. :cool:
    Thanks ... :)
    What's up Erik? Definately I need to talk to your cousins :) Can you arrange that?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    i cant drive yet because i dont know how to, lol but my car is a venezuelan model of mitsubishi's lancer i need to learn how to drive so i can drive it lol
    my dream car is an audi no specific model just an audi

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    Does anyone Know something about Juventus players' Cars ??
    Like what car does Del Piero Have ?? I would like to see a list here :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)