ur cars (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Hey Mona, I drive a Jag too .. that's why Nina was joking if everyone in Dubai drives it ;)

But mine has a Silver exterior and the same interior as yours. I've been driving it now for like 7 months and didn't have to pay anything for it's service. It's all taken car of by the dealer.

Anyway, I hope ur enjoying driving it as much as I am ;)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Bongiovi ] ++
Zizou, I've been to San Anton, Gozo, Bugibba, Sliema, Valletta and St Pauls Bay. I have family in Bugibba..

Malta is a lovely place and the people are so nice and friendly...
If you say so :) You're from England though right?

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
Yep thats right, Manchester in England....My cousin who lives in Malta is in the process of moving to London.....I can't understand why she wants to leave the sun!!!!!!!!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
And your cousin is maltese? Well I would mve too, especially now that we are entering the EU I might even do it :D

Do you know any good hotel or whatever me and my cousin can stay in? Cos we're coming to watch Juve at Manchester for the final (if all goes as planned) and we don't know where to stay for the night after the match. Cheers ;)

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
My Cousin is English but she met a Maltese guy whilst on holiday and it went from there, then they married. They've been in Malta for years...

The Quality Inn is right across the road from uniteds ground, or you can stay at the Copthorne hotel on Trafford Road, 5 mins walk away. Central Manchester is a taxi ride away about £6..to the ground. You have lots of hotels there, Midland Crown Plaza, Malmaison, Palace Hotel, Dominion Hotel. OR you could stay where the players stay.....Marriott Hotel in Worsley about a £8 taxi ride to United.

Let me know what type of hotel you want ( how many stars) and I'll send you a list of names and phone numbers.

Jul 12, 2002
I don't have an acutally picture of my car, but this is a picture of the same kind of car, to give the idea:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
nice :cool:

how's the acceleration?! and what's the top speed...

also, give us some engine specs please :D
Well, the stock car has a 0-60 mph of 8.2 and a top speed of 128 mph, but my car is pretty hevily modified and I get 0-60mph in about 5 sec and a top speed of 152mph. The car comes with an four cylinder that puts out 160 bhp, but my car has double turbo chargers with some big turbines and I get about 300 bhp at 6200rpm.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
Well, the stock car has a 0-60 mph of 8.2 and a top speed of 128 mph, but my car is pretty hevily modified and I get 0-60mph in about 5 sec and a top speed of 152mph. The car comes with an four cylinder that puts out 160 bhp, but my car has double turbo chargers with some big turbines and I get about 300 bhp at 6200rpm.
:drool: :drool: :drool:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Bongiovi ] ++
My Cousin is English but she met a Maltese guy whilst on holiday and it went from there, then they married. They've been in Malta for years...

The Quality Inn is right across the road from uniteds ground, or you can stay at the Copthorne hotel on Trafford Road, 5 mins walk away. Central Manchester is a taxi ride away about £6..to the ground. You have lots of hotels there, Midland Crown Plaza, Malmaison, Palace Hotel, Dominion Hotel. OR you could stay where the players stay.....Marriott Hotel in Worsley about a £8 taxi ride to United.

Let me know what type of hotel you want ( how many stars) and I'll send you a list of names and phone numbers.

Hey cheers :) We'll probably just stay in a 2 or 3 star hotel, cos we only need to sleep in there. Anyway let's wait for Juve to pass before making nay plans :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)