Unlucky Nedved considers retirement (1 Viewer)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++

No, but Montero is a -1 too!

so -1^4 is +1. :eek:

Isnt Math beautiful?
Then again Don Bes suggested in the first place to get Cuper as a coach so along with Nedved, two negatives make a positive.

But the fact is Cuper is not the coach, so u divide by one negative and hence still get -1.

:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
the entire assumption that all of the elements in this equation are multiplied is flawed in itself :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Why wouldn't it make sense? :)

Final (-1) + Nedved (-1) + Del Piero (-1) + Cuper (-1) = -4

Having those 4 things in the same equation makes things incrementally (word?) worse as you add each element ;)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Why wouldn't it make sense? :)

Final (-1) + Nedved (-1) + Del Piero (-1) + Cuper (-1) = -4

Having those 4 things in the same equation makes things incrementally (word?) worse as you add each element ;)
No no, you got it all wrong. Nedved isnt a negative! Nedved is (+) but his presence in a final causes a (-). Now allow me to explain the theory.

P.Mafia's Theory Part 1:

Now lets take our first formula for the day: F = ma.
F = the force behind a team (Juve's only force is Nedved).
* You will always have a force, whether its negative or positive.

m = the importance of the match being played.
* The value of the importance of a match is an absolute number, meaning its always positive. However, it cannot equal 0, since then there would be no point entering the field. One could argue that the last game of the season between two mid-table clubs has no importance, but the statistics are still recorded, and therefore it has a small finite importance.

a = how well the your team does.
* Your team can do either good or bad ( positive or negative). If you achieve 0 in your results, then the force behind your team was obviously zero and the importance of the match is simply cancelled out, becuase your team did so crap.

This equation is flawless. Gray informed me that the values of the force are not multiplied, but rather added. This is a key point since the forces of the various players/staff add onto each other, rather than multiply with each other.

Now lets test our brand new soccer equation:

Game: 2002-2003 CL Final Juventus vs. AC Milan

Juve:
F = ma
Since Nedved was absent, there was no resultant force acting upon Juve, rather, a negative force with the likes of Montero.

0/(-) = ma (I put 0/- becuase our force could have been either 0 or even a negative if the crap players inputed negative play, such as own goals or bad passes).

Now the importance of the match was high. I'd give it a 10. So lets pop that in the forumla.

0/(-) = 10a

Anybody who has a logical mathematical mind can come to the conclusion that "a" would have to equal 0 if Juve's force was zero or a negative digit if Juve's force was so bad that it led to the downfall of the team itself.

My friends, with this formula I can predict the world of football.

But there is an X-factor. My friends, I call that friction, or a force acting against the force of a team. That is where Nedved's presence in the final comes in. But that is too advance for you people at this stage. Digest the basics that I've so graciously given you and I'll give you guys a Part 2 once I feel the time is right.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i am very sorry for him...he is so bittered and sorry.

after him missing the cl final i think his career have ended for him.
he is pushing himself too hard but he sees that this doesn't help.
i am afraid that he has lost the confidence in himself and this is the worst thing it can happen to someone.
to leave like a loser,or for him to think he is a loser.
he is a dying hero and he needs to get some attention back NOW!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)