United make DP bid (1 Viewer)

May 17, 2003
This is just imposible. Not even in my worst frieken night mare. Bad enough about the rumor DP leaving, but adding Neville to the deal?!?!??!?!??!?! ABSOLUTE INSULT TO THE BLACK AND WHITE ARMY. How dare they do this....Juat a rumor, and it's already pissing me off. It's not even a joke. IF BY ANY CHANCE DP does make this deal happen......I SWEAR I WILL QUIT SUPPORTING CALCIO, and probly moveon to say...GOLF...ppppppppppewwwwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkkk

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
i think that the people didn't know what to write.
Which team in te world would want Neville :yuck:
i think even fortuna sittard didn't want that player if they get him for free

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by only_juve_4ever ] ++
This is just imposible. Not even in my worst frieken night mare. Bad enough about the rumor DP leaving, but adding Neville to the deal?!?!??!?!??!?! ABSOLUTE INSULT TO THE BLACK AND WHITE ARMY. How dare they do this....Juat a rumor, and it's already pissing me off. It's not even a joke. IF BY ANY CHANCE DP does make this deal happen......I SWEAR I WILL QUIT SUPPORTING CALCIO, and probly moveon to say...GOLF...ppppppppppewwwwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkkk
at least u can still follow other sports... i will ditch sport altogether and do things like.. spiritual healing or something :frown:

Aug 27, 2003
well first of all man united are not even the least bit intrested in del piero
second of all juev arent even intrested in selling him

i would never want to see him in that team and 13 million only!!! he is worth much more than that and baraca offred more why would moggi sell to mna united when barca offred more

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gogeta ] ++
To say that DP is going to leave juve is like saying Totti will leave Roma, my answer NO WAY!!

I think you meant to say DP leaving Juve is just like saying Maldini will leave AC Milan, as Totti could well be playing for Real Madrid in the near future.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
WTF?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Neville???????????????????????

I would be less insulted if they bided onley money.......Neville brothers are the worst players in the world........onley thing worse could be if they had offered Wes Brown!!!!:yuck:

Now,my opinion. I wish most of all,for DP to find his form and the best place for him to do that is EPL.....where defence isnt so hard.....and more space is allowed. I would welcome Mutu as his replacement cuz IMO there are 2 players that could do that: Mutu & Ronaldinho.
for once i agree with u bark:cool:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
13 million punds is an insult. offering neville just goes against nature. 30m plus giggs i would be ok!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)