United make DP bid (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
Del Piero would be more likely to join Chelsea than ManU, given the fact that Abramovich supposedly worships him.
...And given that Chelsea is the only Serie A club in the Premiership. ;)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
van Nistelrooy has kinda sucked this season
He's been injured (DP can't throw stones there) and ManU has really felt the loss of Beckham as a creator, IMO.

That said, I don't want to see DP traded either. There's a lot of leadership he provides that's intangible to statistics. Kind of makes him the anti-Vieri.

Mar 21, 2004
i'm sick of hearing:dp to chelsea-dp to man u-makelele and mutu for dp-money+neville for dp....
HE NEVER LEAVES US.
he was injured most of time this season but u see english giants are still following him.
because he is GREAT.

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by FORZA DEL PIERO ] ++
i'm sick of hearing:dp to chelsea-dp to man u-makelele and mutu for dp-money+neville for dp....
HE NEVER LEAVES US.
he was injured most of time this season but u see english giants are still following him.
because he is GREAT.
I totally Agree..

I don't believe he will ever leave, and I don't want to see him leave.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
This topic is a clear rumor, dp has already signed a new contract with juventus, + he also accepted reducing his salary 20%, + he is our captain and the son of the club

i guess there will be riots in torino in case he leaves the club

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
This topic is a clear rumor, dp has already signed a new contract with juventus, + he also accepted reducing his salary 20%, + he is our captain and the son of the club

i guess there will be riots in torino in case he leaves the club
im the girl in the back whos pulling alex :LOL:
poor del piero..:LOL:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by FORZA DEL PIERO ] ++
HE NEVER LEAVES US.
because he is GREAT.
i agree

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
No player is bigger then the club..unless u talk about henry, who is bigger then arsenal, or vieri, one who THINKS he is bigger then inter ;) But still, then the del piero shirt i bought would be wasted.. Whats the point in having a Juventus del piero shirt if del piero plays at chelsea?!:groan:

But i could cope with him sending half his fortune here for him...:greedy:

Lippi: Pleasure doing buisness with you!!

Abromovic: do you want your 100m euros in cash or credit?

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)