United make DP bid (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
According to Football Italia's anglo angle, Man Utd have made an offer of 13m + Neville in an attempt to lure Del Piero away from the Delle Alpi. DP has expressed that he would like to play in the Premiership time and time again, while the Old Trafford giants have always been keen on bringing the Italian international to England.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2
    Del Piero set for United?
    Manchester United have offered £13m plus England international defender Gary Neville for Alessandro Del Piero, according to reports in Italy. The stories go on to suggest that if Del Piero leaves, Juve will attempt to buy ex Parma striker Adrian Mutu from Chelsea.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I would cry too. Not because Del Piero left, but because Neville came. I don't care which one

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    oh no this would mentally kills me..... i have been hating Man U for years.... i cant let my other personality join them... i would be mentally devided....and its not as if i am not mentally screwed already!!!!.. :wallbang::groan::fero:

Mar 14, 2004
    WTF?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Neville???????????????????????

I would be less insulted if they bided onley money.......Neville brothers are the worst players in the world........onley thing worse could be if they had offered Wes Brown!!!!:yuck:

Now,my opinion. I wish most of all,for DP to find his form and the best place for him to do that is EPL.....where defence isnt so hard.....and more space is allowed. I would welcome Mutu as his replacement cuz IMO there are 2 players that could do that: Mutu & Ronaldinho.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I used to think Wes Brown was the biggest joke in football, but he's improved a lot recently and is almost guaranteed a spot in England's Euro 2004 squad AFAIK.

btw, I think this deal just might happen.

rae

Il Conservatore
    Nov 12, 2003
    Even as a die hard MUFC fan I can say that DP is not the one we want or need so if it is my willpower so I would not buy DP...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)