uncertain future... (1 Viewer)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fherdelpiero_10 ] ++
hello everyone. this is something that gives me a lot to think about: who will substitute alex and nedved in a very far far future? (i hope :S!! ).
about alex....i have no idea
respecting nedved, mmm, maybe d' alessandro or aimar.
this thread should be moved to another place,I think.
BTW...I hope to see Cassano or bojinov to play Alex role in future.but I think find a replacement for nedved is much more difficult.maybe Rosicky or Aimar.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
when mikhail says come again, you gotta come again.

I think anybody can replace del piero. When dp retires, he wont leave much of a void on the pitch. all we need to do is to find someone who will form a good partnership with zlatan or trezeguet. miccoli perhaps?

cassano at juve seems like overkill right now. reminds me of last seasons set up with miccoli, di vaio, trez, ale, and zalayeta. an if miccoli and di vaio were miffed by the situation i wonder how cassano would feel.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm hoping that Olivera or Kapo could take Nedved's role, but there is great uncertainty about that.

It's easy to think of replacements for Alex; Bojinov, Cassano, or Mutu are the top candidates. The latter might be a fantastic steal, but I would go for Bojinov or Cassano.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
oh, not a common expression I see :embarass:

shrapnel = spare change ;)

I can only imagine how strange that woud've sounded to someone who hadn't heard the expression :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
well the actual word shrapnel means the metal fragments that come from exploding bombs, mines etc.. but somewhere along the track they turned it into a term for loose change, probably because of the resemblance between the two :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
There are plenty of options:

Nedved - Aimar, Rosicky, D'Alessandro, Montolivo, Meghni, Olivera. Maybe even Kapo, or a left winger like Vicente or Fran Yeste.
Del Piero - Cassano, Bojinov, Mutu, Tevez. Perhaps Miccoli, and there'll certainly be upcoming prodigies by the time Alex hangs up his boots. Volpato, Onwuachi, Palladino and others are already on our books.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
not easy players to sign.

nedved- zambro, janks, chiellini all at the club will fix that problem.

del piero- mutu or cassano. more mutu i believe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)