uncertain future... (1 Viewer)

Geof

May 14, 2004
I'd like Olivera to take over Neddy's place. Or maybe Rosicky

As for DP: Cassano, Tevez, ? I really don't have a clue...

I'm sure Moggi has already a big plan.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
he just need time, he started to show his skill since returning from loan.....I think the kid got talent, can be useful in the future

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Only one guy can replace Nedved and it's Ronaldinho. Unfortunately we won't get him. :(
Why do you say that Ronaldinho is the only guy capable of replacing Nedved? As you went on to say, we won't get him, but there are definitely other class players in his position and will be more to come as well. Rosicky and Aimar are prime candidates, while Montolivo and Meghni are young prospects and I wouldn't count out Olivera or Kapo just yet.

Geof

May 14, 2004
When Nedved was signed to replace Zizou, I didn't think he would be as good as the french, but today I rate Neddy way higher than Zizou.

If I'm right, Neddy will retire after 2005-2006, so we have one season and a half to think about it. Hope it will be enough to teach Montolivo, Meghni or Olivera,.... or to find the funds for Ronaldinho.

What about a swap? Tacchi and Trez vs Ronaldinho?

Barca were reported to be interested in Tacchi, and their love of Trez is already proven!

Irrealistic? yeah maybe....

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
What about a swap? Tacchi and Trez vs Ronaldinho?

Barca were reported to be interested in Tacchi, and their love of Trez is already proven!

Irrealistic? yeah maybe....
Maybe. If he wanted out, his contract was expiring and Juve threw in €50,000,000 :p Ronaldinho is one of the least available players on the planet. Barca are flying, they have no lack of good strikers now, and the weather's better there. ;)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Zizou was magic at Juve, Nedved is G R E A T! I want Rosicky or Aimar to replace. Then we hafta change system. 4-3-1-2 like AC Milan.

--Zlatan - Trezeguet---
-------Aimar---------------
Blasi--Emerson--Camo
Zamb-canna-thur-Zebi
---------Buffon ;)

Blaaaaah! I must stop thinking of possible transfers. It ruins my life :p

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
for not so long ago, he collapsed on the pitch i think. And Valencia isnt so good this season at all :)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
As to a replacement for Nedved, anyone here ever heard of Samir El Gaourri? In Utrecht I think. On the left, he is excellent, and he is still only 19.
As for Alex, many possible replacements abound. My main source of concern is replacing the central defence when they really start slowing down next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)