Ultras, DOCS, and Supporter Groups Websites (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
have you ever been to any of their events? and when i went to a juve game i saw drughi svizzeria, is that swedish?
Never to any of the events. Drughi Svizzeria is from Switzerland and I will no longer be member with them because they stopped sending me the journal and I know nothing about their events. It's just a waste of money.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Never to any of the events. Drughi Svizzeria is from Switzerland and I will no longer be member with them because they stopped sending me the journal and I know nothing about their events. It's just a waste of money.
yeh, yeh, i was going to join up with them but it looked like a waste of money, they have like five people on their website so i thought to leave it.

Mar 14, 2004
LOL,from what I have seen in Trieste,he can be a Drughi :D
It seems to me that nucleo is more like a gay promoting society(judging by their primary color),drughi are nazi's,supported by Odio Livorno(???) crew,few idiotic-like junkies with no1 looser IL DUCE on their hats. I would say....very confusing. Every subgroup has their own songs and their own leader on the stand. Not to mention own flags,confette's.....it seems like they care more bout their group than club they support. There are some positive things like merchandise they produce and sell on the stands. But for example,here at Dinamo(BBB),you cant be etc. "Drughi"(for example) if you haven't proved yourself either on the stand or on the streets(third half as some like to say). When I draw the line....I'm not so pleased with everything,but that's my IMHO.

Juventino#16

Chila !!! #3
May 27, 2007
ok i find the text:

Seguiamo la Juve da tutta la vita
e sempre più grande ci appare
questo squadrone
che ancora oggi ci fa godere
da Napoli a Brescia da Roma a Milano
in tutti gli stadi noi andiamo
magica Juve, mai da sola noi ti lasciamo...
Aiaiaiai, magica Juve
resiste il mio cuore lontano da te
soltanto se penso alla figa!
Aiaiaiai, magica Juve
e tutta la Curva lo canta col cuore
Juve, mio grande amore!

but where can i download the song?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I was always wondering, what does "Totus Tuus" stand for?

Is it "Totally yours" in Latin? I'm just guessing... anybody knows for sure?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
If you google, one of he results says: "Totus Tuus. This phrase is not only an expression of piety, or simply an expression of devotion..."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)