UK Politics (16 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Why do I always have the feeling that you secretly want the West to crumble?
Why do I have a feeling that I can't say anything without you chasing me about nato, Ukraine and Russia.

Economists during the past the days predict a recession that can last 2-4 years.

I'm being realistic. You live in a media fairy tale.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Unemployment isn't getting higher in the UK, far from it. There are so many vacancies here they can't fill them. But prices for things have definitely gone up, noticeably fuel.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You so dramatic, comrade. :p
I don't think I am. Six months ago I said we'll get fucked hard in Europe and I think many countries are experiencing that. I know I am. And I know I'm not the only one but other countries too. And it won't stop now too. It's not about me being negative and drama queen but it's facts imo.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah gradually going up, some things more than others. More people are using foodbanks. There is also a degree of greed from some retailers. You can go to one major chain and a jar of coffee is £9, you go to another and it's £5. I think transportation (see fuel) and packaging and the biggest factors, and a lot of this is exacerbated by the war in Ukraine.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I don't think I am. Six months ago I said we'll get fucked hard in Europe and I think many countries are experiencing that. I know I am. And I know I'm not the only one but other countries too. And it won't stop now too. It's not about me being negative and drama queen but it's facts imo.
so what do you suggest to do about it? Let me guess, compromise with Russia, right?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Because you are not the brightest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have bad news for you buddy: the West will not crumble, Russia will.

The real dumbasses are those who can't see the patterns -- Russia will not win shit in this war and most likely will be paying huge reparations.

All the Westerners have to do is don't panic and wait a bit.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
so what do you suggest to do about it? Let me guess, compromise with Russia, right?
See? It's literally impossible for you to read up on any news without mentioning Russia. It's your hatred towards Russia that's preset here, not mine towards the west. I'm discussing economy here.

As for what I suggest, at this point nothing, because it's too late for any kind of compromise that will return things to normal.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
See? It's literally impossible for you to read up on any news without mentioning Russia. It's your hatred towards Russia that's preset here, not mine towards the west. I'm discussing economy here.

As for what I suggest, at this point nothing, because it's too late for any kind of compromise that will return things to normal.
Discussing the economy is meaningless before Russia is defeated. It's impossible not to mention Russia when talking about economy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)