UK Politics (7 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Suprised with the way liberal's didnt gain many seats, following the debate especially the first one you would have thought they stand a chance of getting much more.

OP
Red

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
  • Thread Starter #244
    What's the latest? Tories and Lib Dems in talks?
    Apparently.

Suprised with the way liberal's didnt gain many seats, following the debate especially the first one you would have thought they stand a chance of getting much more.
    I thought they would have got a few more, but not many.

Given that the result was going to be tight, the core Labour and Tory vote will have turned out in greater numbers, or decided against voting Lib Dem, which will have sort of squeezed them out.

I don't see the Lib Dem's doing a deal with anyone who doesn't give them the chance of electoral reform, so that they start getting the representation they deserve givent the number of votes they get.

OP
    Red

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
  • Thread Starter #246
    Yeah.

He's just an old school English toff who hates foreigners, as far as I can tell.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Q: Why are you against mixed-raced relationships?

A: We are against mixed-raced relationships because we believe that all species and races of life on this planet are beautiful and must be preserved. When whites take partners from other ethnic groups, a white family line that stretches back into deep pre-history is destroyed. And, of course, the same is true of the non-white side. We want generations that spring from us to be the same as us, look like us, and be moved by the same things as us. We feel that to preserve the rich tapestry of mankind, we must preserve ethnic differences, not ‘mish-mash’ them together.

http://web.archive.org/web/20020203190553/www.bnp.org.uk/faq.html

Please explain how that is not racist and is not very similar, though worded differently, to what went on in Nazi Germany.

In defence of the BNP candidate, I would have reacted in the same way if someone spat in my face.

How is that not racism Nick?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)