Ugly players (2 Viewers)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Del Piero is also there (look in 'beauty and the beast') They've picked a really bad pic of him, but to be honest normally he's quite good looking (NO, i'm not gay. But guys can say that about other guys!)

Have a look at the ugly injuries section. That is some nasty stuff. :yuck:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Alex is very good looking. (And no, I am not gay)
Inamoto Junichi is pretty bad looking, and Park ji Sung who played for Kyoto Purple Sanga until recently, is easily the ugliest football player in the world. It amazes me when I see him play football, since he doesn't seem to have an eye.:D.
And Totti's face is overrated. He is not that good looking.

And let's not forget Ronaldo. His face is enough for me to Vomit!

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
I think that depends on our individual judgement. Cause I don't find Angulo or Zenden as very ugly, but they gave really ugly pics of these two.

And sections with injuries and fans are a bit nasty

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by vitoria ] ++
I think that depends on our individual judgement. Cause I don't find Angulo or Zenden as very ugly, but they gave really ugly pics of these two.
A-ha! So bad picture does not imply bad looking, thank you for the subtle distinction! ;):thumb:

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
for me i just don't care about how does the player look like , what matters for me the most is his performance on the field , no more no less . . .thank u very much

forza Thuram

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
ohh. that's so nasty of you guys, calling players 'ugly' !!

anyway, i don't think i've seen a player that i would call - ugly. ok maybe one or two, but still we're talking football here not modelling.

Cheyenne

Jan 29, 2003
:yuck:The guy that is a serious contender used to play for Southampton i think,"Iain Dowie" he was that ugly his mum slapped the midwife!!sorry no picture

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)