UEFA Youth League (2 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The fact Kanouté and Tripaldelli were playing (arguably Touré too) shows that this tournament isn't just about getting through for us, they use it as experience.

It's kids football at the end of the day, lots of nice football from both teams and then you get a random selection of end product.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Pereira was awful in those tub vids where they should showcase some talent. No career here or in A me thinks.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Its pretty pointless to follow our youth teams except for the odd exception like Kean. We must be the worst club in Serie A in terms of promoting players from the primavera. Anyone that's worth anything gets loaned out. Much more worthwhile to follow the loanees than the primavera players.

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #175
    We are doing better this season (wasn't hard). Managed to beat Valencia away 0-1 and Young Boys 2-1 at home. Last game was a lesson from United (4-1).
    Tomorrow boys play United again at 16.00 cet.

iS9uHUn.png

United goals :sergio:

Last edited:

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
    Petrelli 1-0

- - - Updated - - -

Lol united RB missed from 2 meter open goal :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

1-1 bad own goal

- - - Updated - - -

2-1 Portanova, great assist from number 9 Petrelli.
    Good game too watch.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

2-2 penalty.

- - - Updated - - -

2-2 full time

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Yeah we smashed Leverkusen 5-0 away in the last game. The team seems to suit European or KO football a lot better.

I liked the look of Cosimo Marco da Graca. I know a few people rave about him but usually he is a bit-part player as he is one of the "under season" players who is only 17 and will probably not be integral until next season, but he got his chance in that last group game and looked good.

BTW Barcelona finished their group with a 1-0-5 record, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)