UEFA Nations League (4 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That weird L video game celebration is unbelievably cringe but there is a genuine, humble, naivety to him that is somewhat sympathetic in a star of his magnitude without being totally apathetic like Messi.

Better than if it had been Dabhoe, still a dork though.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
who the fuck goes for 6:0 in a fucking friendly? Spain really has no class :D
Germany?

That weird L video game celebration is unbelievably cringe but there is a genuine, humble, naivety to him that is somewhat sympathetic in a star of his magnitude without being totally apathetic like Messi.

Translation: Griezmann is as dumb as a lamppost.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It wasn't a friendly?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
it's not a friendly for C and D league participants for whom this is a genuine chance to qualify for Euro2020, but for the elite teams it's pretty much a glorified friendly, they'll all be there regardless of Nations League results. didn't see the Spain-Croatia game, maybe Spanish did take their foot off the gas pedal and Croatia just sucked this much, but 6:0 isn't a classy score for a game like that

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Who cares about classy, both had regular team players in official competitive match (not a friendly) and Spain crushed them.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Overreaction much? He's just having fun
It's not JUST this. His LeBron-style announcement, some of his interviews, the Super Cup victory Instagram upload thing (I hate Ramos perhaps more than any other player but regardless), etc. All these things in aggregate make him look like an arrogant jackass now.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
just read that Germany will host EURO 2024. I wonder why the fuck FIGC never apply for those, 50% of the clubs in Serie A are in disagreement with their city over the stadium renovation/rebuild and nothing ever gets done. German football took a huge commercial step forward with WC2006 and they're about to do it again in 6 years.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
just read that Germany will host EURO 2024. I wonder why the fuck FIGC never apply for those, 50% of the clubs in Serie A are in disagreement with their city over the stadium renovation/rebuild and nothing ever gets done. German football took a huge commercial step forward with WC2006 and they're about to do it again in 6 years.
they tried once in 2012, but failed to Poland&Ukraine lol. iirc, finished 3rd in voting even, behind Croatia&Hungary

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)