Uefa Fears Crowd Problems (1 Viewer)

Feb 29, 2004
I'll come to Anfield!!!!!
dressing as pool fans :rofl:
how would you know?

What if the Juventus fans coming to Anfield all dressed like a pool fans then when the game begins they start killing the real pool fans. And then the real pool fans start to killing each other bcoz they cant make a diffrence between the real one and the fake one :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thats stupid. Nevermind.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dec 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    yes it is rather stupid mate and i doubt Juve fans would wear Liverpool shirt no matter how much they seek revenge........i know i wouldnt be seen wearing a Juve shirt that's for sure

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    the more publicity this draws,the less danger it poses.

1)Police will almost certainly increase security as a result,appropriate measures will be taken by the authorities and strict rules will be imposed.

2) The ultras are less likely to do anything if alot of fuss is made about the whole matter.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by LiverpoolUrchin ] ++

that's the sort of fcuking stupid comment that ruins the game, if we did draw JUVE Would you becoming to Anfield.......probably not eh.....fcuking gimp
    This what we expect from a Liverpool fan:).

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    This what we expect from a Liverpool fan:).
    They will pay for the 39
    :wallbang:

Welcome to the forums LiverpoolUrchin. I apologise for the behaviour/attitudes of some of our members, but I think you're wise enough not to take one bad egg as a representation of all Juve fans

OP
    Dec 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    as i said in my earlier posts Gray, i have alot of respect for Juventus always have done mate and will continue to do so, i dont tar Juventus fans with the same brush when i hear the drivel that comes from Azzuri's gob...........i have friends in Turin and have made many friends with Juventus supporters over the years, in April this year i recieved no less than 250 letters from Juventus fans world wide who wished to commemorate the anniversary of the Hillsborough tragedy, so unlike the futile and pathetic comments by one or two, i have followed this beautiful game we all love far to long, to take his comments seriously

Dec 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++
    I'll come to Anfield!!!!!
    dressing as pool fans :rofl:
    how would you know?

What if the Juventus fans coming to Anfield all dressed like a pool fans then when the game begins they start killing the real pool fans. And then the real pool fans start to killing each other bcoz they cant make a diffrence between the real one and the fake one :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thats stupid. Nevermind.
    It isn't just stupid, it's an offence to the people who died at Heysel and to those who witnessed it first-hand and whose life is screwed forever. Just like that nearly invisible commemorative plaque under tribune Z is an offence to the memory of the victims. Surely they deserved at least to have their name written on it, or is Belgium so ashamed of what happened that they just want to forget? After all, if this forum is indicative of the broader Juventus spectrum, one could think that even the new generation of Juventus fans has already forgotten.

Feb 29, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    It isn't just stupid, it's an offence to the people who died at Heysel and to those who witnessed it first-hand and whose life is screwed forever. Just like that nearly invisible commemorative plaque under tribune Z is an offence to the memory of the victims. Surely they deserved at least to have their name written on it, or is Belgium so ashamed of what happened that they just want to forget? After all, if this forum is indicative of the broader Juventus spectrum, one could think that even the new generation of Juventus fans has already forgotten.
    What?

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    as i said in my earlier posts Gray, i have alot of respect for Juventus always have done mate and will continue to do so, i dont tar Juventus fans with the same brush when i hear the drivel that comes from Azzuri's gob...........i have friends in Turin and have made many friends with Juventus supporters over the years, in April this year i recieved no less than 250 letters from Juventus fans world wide who wished to commemorate the anniversary of the Hillsborough tragedy, so unlike the futile and pathetic comments by one or two, i have followed this beautiful game we all love far to long, to take his comments seriously
    Hi LiverpoolUrchin livin' under the street im a hard case that's tough to beat, I'm your charity case so by me somethin' to eat i'll pay you at another time take it to the end of the line.

Sorry, I guess you get that all the time hehehe.

Are you original from Liverpool? If not skip to part B.

Part A:
    - Do you say terra, call everyone mate and say everything is boss?
    - Where do you go out (if you go out)
    Concert Square
    Docks
    Rock places like Krazy house, le bateu.
    - Is radio city your station?
    - Do you steal? (sorry had to ask that one)

Part B:
    Um there is no part B.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

If they would, I don't think Juventus will be seeing much of Europe for the next decade ;)
    I really don't want that, but the fact that i hate for what happened before.

Gray: at least i'll tell you "welcome back", i don't need to start an argue with you, it's useless.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Guys: the only "crowd problems" Juve is going to have if they play Liverpool at the delle Alpi will be getting people to show up. :down:

OP
    Dec 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #37
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Hi LiverpoolUrchin livin' under the street im a hard case that's tough to beat, I'm your charity case so by me somethin' to eat i'll pay you at another time take it to the end of the line.

Sorry, I guess you get that all the time hehehe.

Are you original from Liverpool? If not skip to part B.

Part A:
    - Do you say terra, call everyone mate and say everything is boss?
    - Where do you go out (if you go out)
    Concert Square
    Docks
    Rock places like Krazy house, le bateu.
    - Is radio city your station?
    - Do you steal? (sorry had to ask that one)

Part B:
    Um there is no part B.
    lol yes i get that all the time but as you know us Scousers have a great sense of humour and we usually give as good as we get :D

yes i'm from Liverpool and still live there, was born in Hyton but now live in Bootle, we do say Terra yes and everyone is a mate hehehehe and we do have a tendancy to say boss all the time ie: Houllier Le Boss....Benitez El Boss lol
    i go out yes mostly meet up with mates in the Albert then go on into town usually go to the O51 club
    Radio City is our station
    and no i dont steal lmao..........i'm a former Royal Marine 15 years service, so i have saved most of my money lol

where are you from, may i ask kidda?

OP
    Dec 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #38
    So the best solution for them not to come to Delle alpi.
    its of no relevence now anyway Azzurri we have drawn Bayer Levekusen and you hve drawn Real Madrid.......pitty we will be going through the next round and you wont be, would have been nice to meet Juventus in the competition oh well maybe next year :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003

its of no relevence now anyway Azzurri we have drawn Bayer Levekusen and you hve drawn Real Madrid.......pitty we will be going through the next round and you wont be , would have been nice to meet Juventus in the competition oh well maybe next year :D
    yeah, your right, like you always went through, just like last year and before and before. i really think Uefa Cup belongs to you guys, Champions league is a bit tough for you guys, or lets say aint your Level, Liverpool's level:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)