UEFA Euro 2004 Fantasy Football (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
back like will probably be like this:

ferreira-couto-andrade-rui jorge.
I actually fully expect Nuno Valente to start ... especially given Rui Jorge's drug troubles/suspension:

http://www.euro2004.com/News/Kind=1/newsId=174653.html

Valente is the natural choice for a replacement left back, so I have him starting on my team.

For the sake of Portugal (whom I'm pulling for most), I only wish that they'd play Ricardo Carvalho more in the backfield. He's been in excellent form this year -- but he lacks the caps of his peers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I;m in guys,The_Scorers is my team.
damn this is much harder than the CL fantazy we played this year...really hard to pick a good line up....
Well gl everyone!;).
In the Cl i finished 2nd in our league.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
damn this is much harder than the CL fantazy we played this year...really hard to pick a good line up....
Well gl everyone!;).
I finished tied for 11th, which I cannot complain about.

But yeah -- I did find this harder than picking the CL Fantasy. Maybe I got too used to the qualifiers where your player spending was a blanket number based on overall team strength. But I do like the fact that it forced me into some interesting choices in my line-up.

Good luck, all.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I am doing at least one change in my line-up every day.

This is much more difficult than the CL. And international competitions are I think much more unpredictable than the club level. Remember France during the World Cup not scoring a single goal in the tournament?

I've finished the CL Fantasy 4th or 5th, in a very close proximity to the leaders. :)

But for this thing- I truely don't care.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
but joaquin is a stater.. im pretty sure
actually Extebarria always starts ahead of him,but i hope Joaquinn starts for Spain i think he's a bit better,but unfortunately Saez has another opinion.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
hey.. I signed up.. but, when enter my username and password.. nothing happens.. :frown: it doesn't take me anywhere..
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

It happened to me... well first of all.. it seems that u cant use the same password used in the CL game...so i had to make a new account. Then i tried to log in and it failed a couple of times but in the end it worked...

i did my team and im in the league now
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

you can use the same username and password. i use mine for 3 years now in all games by uefa.com and euro2004.com. must be something wrong with computer. ask geeks :D
where are they..?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
actually Extebarria always starts ahead of him,but i hope Joaquinn starts for Spain i think he's a bit better,but unfortunately Saez has another opinion.
Joaquin is class, definitely someone special for the future and I agree, it's kind of hard to believe that he won't be starting, even if Exteberria has had a great season.

Saez :wallbang:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
Well gl everyone!;).
:(

ahem! :stuckup:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Damnit!! Joaquin isnt a starter?!!
No, it's not looking like he will atm, but there's still questions surrounding Saez' formation. In qualifying he played 4-2-3-1 with Exteberria, Valeron and Vicente behind Raul, but he could change to 4-4-2 with Raul and Morientes upfront. Maybe Exteberria isn't as suited to the 4-4-2 as he is to the 4-2-3-1 and that could open the door for Joaquin, but I honestly don't know.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Hi,

my team..

1: Buffon
2: Cannavaro
3: Stam
4: Silvestre
5: Tsiartas
6: Joaquín
(C)
7: Ljungberg
8: Deco
9: Morientes
10: Van Nistelro-
oij
11: Del Piero

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
I'm Sunshine FC in your league :)

No, it's not looking like he will atm, but there's still questions surrounding Saez' formation. In qualifying he played 4-2-3-1 with Exteberria, Valeron and Vicente behind Raul, but he could change to 4-4-2 with Raul and Morientes upfront. Maybe Exteberria isn't as suited to the 4-4-2 as he is to the 4-2-3-1 and that could open the door for Joaquin, but I honestly don't know.
crap! i'll have to at least de-captanise him then! urmm-urfgh-mumble grumble.... *goes off to fiddle with team for the xth number of times.... :wallbang:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
my team

kahn
campbell tudor
lampard gerrard van der vaart vicente robben
totti ibrahimovic henry

Germany is going to concede many goals.
But good midfield choice.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)