UEFA Euro 2004 Fantasy Football (2 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Ive had a pretty solid squad all the way through. IMO, the trick is to pick people who are playing against a bad team. For example, vieri is a great choice cos bulgaria suck defensively.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
Ive had a pretty solid squad all the way through. IMO, the trick is to pick people who are playing against a bad team. For example, vieri is a great choice cos bulgaria suck defensively.
Can you say, "high header way above the net"? :wallbang:

Even if it is Bulgaria, I fear we'll have to get used to hearing that.

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #225
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    Can you say, "high header way above the net"? :wallbang:
    I can say it at least 5 times :(

Shit I forgot that I have to make my transfers between matchdays, and kept Heitinga in my squad :wallbang:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Damn!!! I hit the jackpot today. I had Lampard, Zidane and Henry in my team, thats 35 points so far, still 4 players to play :thumb:

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #229
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Shit I forgot that I have to make my transfers between matchdays, and kept Heitinga in my squad :wallbang:
    Oh, I didn't mention.... I chose Tudor to replace Heitinga for my next matchday :lazy: So not only do I lose out on a transfer since Croatia are knocked out, I lose points for a defender scoring too :irritate:

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

only clean sheets get decent points. i dont greece or croatia getting clean sheets. what is the problem in international competition, good defendes always cost a fortune and its harder to predict who will be a dark horse.
    still, gotta admit, wisely chosen attacking players get more points.
    lol, i got my first points from attacker only today. you were right graham :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Damn!!! I hit the jackpot today. I had Lampard, Zidane and Henry in my team, thats 35 points so far, still 4 players to play :thumb:
    Haha

I hit the double jackpot!!

I have Zizou, Rooney and Henry!! 44 pts so far! and I still have some Czech and Holland players

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    I knew I had to choose Rooney. I got rid of Totti and put Rooney, and see what I got!

Im putting Zlatan for the QFs, he's getting lots of points

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)