UEFA Euro 2004 Fantasy Football (4 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
You only score points for the players that were in your team during the matchday, and when they score points they are there to stay. If you sold Zidane you would still have his 12 points from MD1 but wouldnt get any points he was awarded in MD2 because you sold him. The same goes for bringing in players. The deadline is 17:00 tomorrow I think, but it would be safer to make your transfers tonight.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 19, 2003
That damn FSW guy said Spain will field Torres instead of Morientes so I switched him out!! :fero:

Here's how it looks now:

Casillas

A. Cole - Valente - Puyol

Zidane (C) - Vicente - Wiltord - Nedved

Torres - Baros - Vieri

Doesn't look too promising. :down:

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
You only score points for the players that were in your team during the matchday, and when they score points they are there to stay. If you sold Zidane you would still have his 12 points from MD1 but wouldnt get any points he was awarded in MD2 because you sold him. The same goes for bringing in players. The deadline is 17:00 tomorrow I think, but it would be safer to make your transfers tonight.
So I have Totti right now and I want to sell him and bring in Vieri. Its too late to do that, because MD2 has already started and if I bring in Vieri, any points he scores won't be added up to my tally right?

And just a little clear up, we have one free transfer every matchday and at the end of the group stage we can make as many as we want right?

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++

So I have Totti right now and I want to sell him and bring in Vieri. Its too late to do that, because MD2 has already started and if I bring in Vieri, any points he scores won't be added up to my tally right?
You're right, it's too late, but you might as well take Totti out as soon as that ban decision is confirmed.

And just a little clear up, we have one free transfer every matchday and at the end of the group stage we can make as many as we want right?
You're right again.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Damn you Totti, I had to change my team again :groan:

Cech

Dellas Šimić

Ljungberg Zidane Pires Nedved Vicente

Henry Larsson Ronaldo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)