UEFA CUP, final. Drogba - we realy wont this guy (1 Viewer)

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
drogba is a really talanted guy. though i doubt that we gonna sign him. however if didi comes ....... everything is possible.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
He was pretty disappointing last night, but that's probably cos the whole l'OM team didn't perform. He was taken out of the game as nosub said, especially towards the end when he made a break, it was basically a one on one, and he was tackled so easily :down:

I do agree he's a great player, and I wouldn't mind if we got him. For now though, I'm still rootin for Gilardino :)

Jul 19, 2003
Anyone liked Ferrera as much as I did? I thought he was great in shutting down Vicente (until the numerical advantage took its toll of course). He's also got very good pace and ball control..........made a dribble or two on the run as well.

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Juve doesn't need Drogba. Gila is the right man!!! Don't forget that just one year ago Drogba played for Guingamp. After Legro's poor season I don't believe in fairy tales that a guy can come from a village to club like Juve and play as a star.

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
Juve doesn't need Drogba. Gila is the right man!!! Don't forget that just one year ago Drogba played for Guingamp. After Legro's poor season I don't believe in fairy tales that a guy can come from a village to club like Juve and play as a star.
Remind me.........where was DP before he came here? Ronaldo? Figo? Henry? Let's trace Drogba back to Africa........oh that proves he can't play football, right? :rolleyes:

I'll let you answer yourself on that one.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
He ain't good enough for juve.
You júst can't say it any better, Drogba is too risky... besides, he played badly yesterday, and his attitude was just sh*t...

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Its all well and good scoring against the likes of Newcastle but when you actually come up against class opposition that actually know how to defend..ie Valencia he was absolutely nullified, he did nothing to help Marseille's cause and almost got sent off!

Gilardino or Morientes would probably be the preferred options but there are a fair few i'd pick over Drogba.

Jul 19, 2003
You're completely ignoring the fact that Marseille has no midfield. Other than Meriem and Battles, who are rarely on the field together, Drogba has no support at all. He's done it on his own against he "no quality" opposition, but you know...any striker needs midfield support.

BTW......who helped Marseille's cause yesterday?

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juvegeo ] ++
yestarday Drogba was the best in Marseille.
he will be a great forward in a great team, like Juve.
you sure you were watching the right game, Drogba was one of the worst players out there and personally i think he should of been sent off

OP

juvegeo

Mar 10, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    a'm agree with nosubstitute959;
    yes, a'm sure that yestarday was watching the game. one of the wors was Barthez, but not Drogba. i think so ofcourse

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve100% ] ++

you sure you were watching the right game, Drogba was one of the worst players out there and personally i think he should of been sent off
    Should have been sent off twice.

Mar 14, 2004
    IMO Drogba would be better choice if Trez leavs cuz few reasons; he is stronger,can jump more(that are the things we need) and has better ball-control than Gila.....of course these things do not guarantee goals but why we are buying wingers and good full-backs when we will not be able to head-in the ball?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    He ain't good enough for juve.

He has scored over 30 goals in total this season, was last years top scorer in France, was CL's top scorer while Marseille was in it and was one of the best scorers in the UEFA cup. I'd say he's good enough for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)