UEFA Coefficient (6 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Serie A is easily a better league (in terms of quality) than the Bundesliga IMO. And these European results are starting to show it.
Of course. You have:

Juve = Bayern
Napoli = Dortmund

But it stops there imo.

Roma for example is miles ahead of whoever finishes 3rd in germany.

Overall i'd say the Serie A top 7 is stronger and more consistent than the Buli top 7.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Of course. You have:

Juve = Bayern
Napoli = Dortmund

But it stops there imo.

Overall i'd say the Serie A top 7 is stronger and more consistent than the Buli top 7.
:tup:

And adding to that...Currently, I'd say we've stronger than Bayern over the past two years and I think Napoli would take Dortmund over two legs.

Jan 5, 2007
Italy are closing on England and Germany in the UEFA ranking after Napoli and Milan’s successful preliminary round runs.

While Spain are still comfortably on top, the next three are now within 1.5 points.

France have also been left further behind in fifth.

The ranking does not have quite as much importance as it once did, because from next year there will be four Serie A entrants into the Champions League regardless.
FI

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Of course. You have:

Juve = Bayern
Napoli = Dortmund

But it stops there imo.

Where were you when I had countless debates about this?

Hell even Milan and Inter when they were really shit were more relevant than all BL combined bar Bayern and Dortmund.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)