UEFA Coefficient (1 Viewer)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You should get half as many points for playing in the EL as the CL, or 0.75.
I've been saying this for ages.

If UEFA aren't going to remunerate the teams adequately in winning Europa league games (and the tournament itself), I fail to see why they should award the same amount of points in the co-efficient as they do for CL games.

It's a stupid system and I hope something changes with regards to it in the next few years.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Crazy to think that Lyon are still ranked ahead of the likes of Dortmund, PSG and ourselves. When's the last time they had a good run in any European competition asides from reaching the quarter finals of this years Europa?

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
If we win the EL cup will we overtake United and PSG on points in this season or not? I don't get how they count this shit, but seems a win against Benfica is incredibly necessary. :confused2

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4520965 said:
Yesterday russian commentator said that in this season UEFA will not count anything in the country rankings, what does he meant, what's so special about current season?
Might be way off but maybe he just meant that this season't points won't apply to next season's campaign, as the most recent points to apply to that will be from last season. If not, maybe he just needs to lay off the vodka..

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
thats just for one season. the next four seasons go in advantage for Italy. i also hope the EPL has a huge drop in points the next few years so Italy can overtake them :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)