U20 Toulon "festival" (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
I saw Italy's first match against Mexico .. Italy won 3-2 with and Juve's Paro was one of the scorers !! I think they drew 1-1 in the second match against Colombia

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
Goalkeepers: Berni (Wimbledon F.C.), Scotti (Florentia Viola);

Defenders: Bovo (Lecce), Cassani (Sampdoria), Ceccarelli (Fermana), Del Grosso (Giulianova), Franchini (Inter), Gastaldello (Juventus), Piccolo (Lucchese);

Midfielders: Berardi (Martina), Breviario (Prato), Foggia (Treviso), Pagano (Lumezzane), Paro (Juventus), Quadri (Mantova), Scarlato (Prato);

Forwards: Altobelli (Inter), Pepe (Teramo), Ruopolo (Pro Patria), Vianello (Avellino).

Paro did indeed score for Italy, a wonderful long range strike and he played very well too.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
As I'm speaking Italy have scored (Crocetti) against Burkina Faso .. 1-0 31' ;) But Paro isn't in the line-up .. by the way, those guys should teach the national anthem to the seniors .. they kept singing it proudly ;) Oops .. 2-0 now, goal scored by Ruopolo :cool:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I saw my national team play against Portugal, and I must ay one thing; Christian Ronaldo is one of the biggest a-hole I have seen for years.:groan:

Ale10

Jun 18, 2003
Japan I take it? It was a good performance, and although he seems to have alot of talent, he does carry that 'asshole' vibe. Mogi (sp?) goal was excellent.

vedder

Jun 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
I saw my national team play against Portugal, and I must ay one thing; Christian Ronaldo is one of the biggest a-hole I have seen for years.:groan:
ronaldo is a huge talent and only 18. at this age only cavenaghi is, perhaps, at his level. but i doubt it.
awesome player, ronaldo!!!!!!!!!

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ale10 ] ++
Japan I take it? It was a good performance, and although he seems to have alot of talent, he does carry that 'asshole' vibe. Mogi (sp?) goal was excellent.
yeah, Mogi was pretty decent since coming on as a sub.:). And the coach did great job in organizing midfield, and pressing the more talented Portugese. Kikuchi and Tokunaga though, had to our best players.:).
Christian Ronaldo obviously has a lot of talent, and seems pretty good dribbler. He also has a flair and unpredictability. But technically, he is very raw, especially his first touch is not on the level of being top class pro. And yet he think he has already became a world star, and has that good on other players (mainly Kondo:D) whenever he gets fouled.:groan:. He has no manners. Furthermore, he seems to look down on his teammate whenever they make mistake, (mostly Danny). He is definetely good but I have seen better players than him at his age and yet doesn't have such big ego.:groan:

vedder

Jun 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
yeah, Mogi was pretty decent since coming on as a sub.:). And the coach did great job in organizing midfield, and pressing the more talented Portugese. Kikuchi and Tokunaga though, had to our best players.:).
Christian Ronaldo obviously has a lot of talent, and seems pretty good dribbler. He also has a flair and unpredictability. But technically, he is very raw, especially his first touch is not on the level of being top class pro. And yet he think he has already became a world star, and has that good on other players (mainly Kondo:D) whenever he gets fouled.:groan:. He has no manners. Furthermore, he seems to look down on his teammate whenever they make mistake, (mostly Danny). He is definetely good but I have seen better players than him at his age and yet doesn't have such big ego.:groan:
he´s like quaresma, too young and already a star!
he has no sense!!
he needs a coach that has authority!!!
a coach like porto´s coach, the almighty JOSE MOURINHO!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)