U.S. Soccer (5 Viewers)

OP
Enron

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,564
    So do I, but there are others who find posting on a soccer forum odd. To each his own I guess.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    So the Mexicans finally beat the first team of the USA. (i'm not counting that win few weeks ago against the C team of USA).
    When did this happen the last time? In the last millenium?

Apr 12, 2004
    It doesn't count because because it was in their SHITHOLE country. Mexico sucks so much as a country that half of their population sneaks into our country to make 45$ a week. Worthless place that is. Do you know why we stand the air pollution they send up to us over the borders of Texas, AZ, and CA? Because they have 14% of the world's oil reserves.

So, on behalf of the people that shine my shoes, pick my apples, and sleep in places I urinate, I accept a loss in a sport 80% of my country doesn't care about.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Great start, but considering we ran our hearts out 7,000 feet up for 30 minutes since we were winning, it was bound to happen we'd get owned after a while. We can't keep the ball, can't shut down the midfield well when we're tired, and are bound to lose sitting back like that without possession. It's just part of the game we need to improve on. Only an idiot would say possession is not important in the game, and that's what we struggle the most to achieve. It doesn't help when the right players aren't on the pitch, either.

Of course, I don't give a shit about Bradley's fetish with Ching. Those two are not good at their jobs. The MEXICO KILLER Ching couldn't even keep the ball against them, an aspect of the game that he's "supposed" to do well, but he can't even do that. I was telling everyone at the pub that I hate Ching, and EVERY single person I talked to agreed with me. He sucks. And yes, Coach Bon should be told off if he keeps doing this.

Then, even though we were under pressure, he makes attacking subs. At first, I was like HELL YEAH, lets go for the win. But then when I saw the subs, I didn't have confidence anymore, especially with the way the match was going.

Lastly, the referee was garbage as usual, missed so many calls and made it completely one sided, but that's nothing new. I won't say shit about that dumb Panamanian.

Howard - Did what he could, although he could have stopped one of the two. 6.5

Chorizo - I think Spector is better. 5.5

Onyewu - Stepped up well, made some good tackles and clearances. 6

Demeritt - I think he was better in the Confeds, but he still wasn't bad. 6

Bocanegra - Didn't step up on the first goal, shot went in, although it was a great shot. But IMO, I don't think this guy is good enough or deserves to be the C. in 3 out of 4 matches, he makes some mistakes, and I don't like that.5.5

Landycakes - Did well offensive on the counter but bad defensively. 6.5

Bradley - Got stuck in well but his positioning with his partner in midfield needs work. 6

Edu - OK but Jones will be twice the player. 6

Dempsey - I think he made the ball for Davies, and he fought hard. But once again, defensively... ? - 6.5

Davies - Great goal, does what he does best, but come on, work on ball control. 7

Ching - ZERO. NADA. NILCH. NOTHING. HE DOES ZERO IN THE TEAM, INCLUDING HIS SUPPOSED EXPERTISE OF HOLDING UP THE BALL. STOP PLAYING HIM RIGHT NOW. 0

Holden - Great short performance, put in a great ball for Davies, but it didn't go in. Good display for the small time he was there. 6.5

Jozy - Should have started, didn't get much action. NA

Feilhaber - NA

Bob Bradley - You were good except for a few dumb decisions. We had the game in our hands but you couldn't get the result, second time in the last three most important games we've had. Still don't like you. Don't like your choices. Still think we should be gone.

Overall, possession was horrid as usual, players out there couldn't control the ball, Ching did absolutely nothing, we made poor subs, we got out-worked towards the end... same stuff always. Nothing new here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)