U.S. Soccer (13 Viewers)

OP
Enron

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,964
    Oh and several sources are saying Holden may end up at Bolton following Coyle's move there this weekend.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Andy who would you say is the best American player currently?

By the best, i do not mean the in form player, i mean ability wise right now who is the best American player?

I've always heard you say that you thought Donovan was overrated and you might be right about that, i do not know how highly rated he is by the US media or fans, so i don't know if he's overrated or not. But what i do know is whenever i've watched your NT play and whenever i've seen your players play in Europe, i've always been most impressed by Donovan, technically i think he might be your best player and even ability wise i feel he's a level above the likes of Dempsey(who is also a good player), Altidore, Charlie Davies and Beasley.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Donovan is our top technical player, certainly, then followed by Dempsey. It's just that those guys go missing at times. More so Dempsey for us, but his form in the Prem has been fantastic.

I think Davies would come in third prior to his injury.

OP
    Enron

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,975
    Anyways I'll pop the draft on and watch a bit before I go to the library to work on some CIS.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    The new expansion club the Philly Union select forward Danny Mwanga (Oregon State) as the first recruit in their history. Number 1 overall pick.

Great atmosphere at the draft. Philly fans out in full force.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)