U.S. Soccer (5 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He left a club he was benched, for another club he is benched in? Maybe needs to choose more carefully where he goes next.

It would help if he stops being injured a third or half of the seasons too. How you gonna get a consistent starting spot, if you give your position competition time to usurp you with long layoffs.
I'm preparing myself for the eventuality that he will never fulfill his potential because of his injuries. It's really a big shame.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So Pulisic scored today for Chelsea and seemed to be doing well. But Tuchel then decided to sub him at half-time and seemingly failed to tell him he'd been subbed. So Pulisic entered the pitch before the second half and then had to be pulled. :lol:

Seriously, fuck Tuchel and that stupid fucking club. He needs to be allowed to leave immediately.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So Pulisic scored today for Chelsea and seemed to be doing well. But Tuchel then decided to sub him at half-time and seemingly failed to tell him he'd been subbed. So Pulisic entered the pitch before the second half and then had to be pulled. :lol:

Seriously, fuck Tuchel and that stupid fucking club. He needs to be allowed to leave immediately.
Wait but why do you care about Touchel and him leaving?

Btw I think they were doing quite well. 14 games and 12 wins with 2 draws, they conceded only 2 goals. Today was a disaster apparently. Kinda crazy it was 19th place WBA who managed to do that.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Wait but why do you care about Touchel and him leaving?

Btw I think they were doing quite well. 14 games and 12 wins with 2 draws, they conceded only 2 goals. Today was a disaster apparently. Kinda crazy it was 19th place WBA who managed to do that.
I don't like the way Pulisic is being handled there. First Tuchel says he thinks Pulisic is better as a sub. Then he pulls him after having a decent match in the first half without telling him. Just seems like mismanagement to me, hence why I want Pules to leave.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don't like the way Pulisic is being handled there. First Tuchel says he thinks Pulisic is better as a sub. Then he pulls him after having a decent match in the first half without telling him. Just seems like mismanagement to me, hence why I want Pules to leave.
during the halftime show, it was obvious pulisic pulled himself out. He went back to the bench and seemed to be asking to be subbed out

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
That wasn’t what I heard at the time but seems like you are right. Was he still not fit or something?
not sure, apparently he had some hamstring tightness or something like that so I guess he either was not completely recovered or reinjured it which I really hope is not the case

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Pulisic really choked on that goal opportunity. But then so did Timo on the night.

That said, it's a sad reflection of your nation's football history ignorance when you see so many tweets and posts about Pulisic being the first American to win the CL.

Maybe just bitter Juve fans know this stuff??

Even provincially worse is when much of the conversation is trash talking about Pulisic's shortcomings vs Lozano's.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Matt Turner is quite good too. Carles Gil and Gustavo Bou seem to be making sure New England don't miss him much though.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna be mad as hell if we lose to Qatar. Can't see us beating Mexico though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)