U.S. Soccer (4 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He should’ve never left Dortmund for that wasteland of a club
There's no reason to ever go to Chelsea, I was afraid of this happening. I hope he comes here, if not just to make people mad.
Agreed. He needs to find himself another club, but I don't think Chelsea will want to take a loss on him and I doubt anyone will buy him for what they paid right now. Personally, I think Spain would suit him well considering his style of play, but I doubt any of the big clubs will go for him as the top three are all covered on the left flank. He could always go back to Germany, but honestly Serie A might be the best option for him in terms of "bigger" clubs.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
A couple decent matches from the side recently. Looking really good going forward. Fast and direct. Dest has looked amazing recently, both on the left and right. Didn’t have Mck or Adams either. But the problem for us will always be in defense and I’m not sure if we have found our striker yet. Sargent did well moving around but we are missing a goalscorer.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
A couple decent matches from the side recently. Looking really good going forward. Fast and direct. Dest has looked amazing recently, both on the left and right. Didn’t have Mck or Adams either. But the problem for us will always be in defense and I’m not sure if we have found our striker yet. Sargent did well moving around but we are missing a goalscorer.
There's always Altidore.... :shifty:

OP
Enron

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4,917
    I have no idea what fire Altidore up. Twellman is just butthurt about the Olympics and is acting like they’re some indicator of National Team success, they aren’t

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I have no idea what fire Altidore up. Twellman is just butthurt about the Olympics and is acting like they’re some indicator of National Team success, they aren’t
    They aren't, but still pretty embarrassing.

Whatever agenda Jozy has is stupid since Maurice Edu and Tim Howard (halfy, I know) both have jobs as commentators, so I have no idea what he's even talking about.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    He should’ve never left Dortmund for that wasteland of a club

He left a club he was benched, for another club he is benched in? Maybe needs to choose more carefully where he goes next.

It would help if he stops being injured a third or half of the seasons too. How you gonna get a consistent starting spot, if you give your position competition time to usurp you with long layoffs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)