U-21 Euro 2007 (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The Finals in the Netherlands are upon us... and surprisingly I've yet to see a mention of it here.

Group A
Belgium
Israel
Netherlands
Portugal

Group B
England
Italy
Serbia
Czech Republic

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/under21/index.html

Final tournament - Group phase - kicks off 10 June 2007. Who is going to lay claim? Waffle-heads? The hosts? A "dark horse" like Serbia?

Italy has a shot. Portugal has a strong squad, but they completely limped last year.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    Unlike the adult team, at least the Portugal U21 team has actually won something here and there. ;)

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
    Italian Squad:

Goalkeepers: Gianluca Curci (Roma), Andrea Consigli (S.S. Sambenedettese), Emiliano Viviano (Brescia)

Defenders: Marco Andreolli (Internazionale), Michele Canini (Cagliari), Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus), Andrea Coda (Udinese), Domenico Criscito (Genoa), Andrea Mantovani (Chievo), Alessandro Potenza (Fiorentina), Andrea Raggi (Empoli)

Midfielders: Alberto Aquilani (Roma), Luca Cigarini (Parma), Daniele Dessena (Parma), Andrea Lazzari (Piacenza), Riccardo Montolivo (Fiorentina), Antonio Nocerino (Piacenza), Simone Padoin (Vicenza), Alessandro Rosina (Torino)

Forwards: Raffaele Palladino (Juventus), Giampaolo Pazzini (Fiorentina), Graziano Pellè (Cesena), Giuseppe Rossi (Parma)

That's a pretty good team.

Marko

GhostDog
    May 1, 2006
    Netherland is "good" host, their group look much easier... Serbia have won Portugal on last tournament (in their house!), I don't know, we'll see...

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    Netherland is "good" host, their group look much easier... Serbia have won Portugal on last tournament (in their house!), I don't know, we'll see...
    :agree: Group B is the tougher of the two! The Azzurrini will have their work cut out, but I would like them to win it!

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Players to be watched in this championship:

1- Nani (Manchester United)
    2- Hugo Almeida (Werder Bremen)
    3- Giuseppe Rossi (Manchester United)
    4- Raffaelle Palladino (Juventus)
    5- Ryan Babel (Holland)
    6-Maarten Martins (Alkmaar)
    7- England's Anton Ferdinand
    8- Nigel Reo-Coker (West Ham)
    9- Kieran Richardson (Manchester United)
    10- Justin Hoyte (Arsenal)
    11- Joao Moutinho (Sporting Lisbon)
    12- Giampaolo Pazzini (Fiorentina).
    13- Ismail Aissati (Holland).
    14- Michal Papadopulos (Czech Republic, Bayer Leverkusen).
    15- Serbia's Bosko Jankovic (Mallorca).

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
    Dec 28, 2006
    Watch the Belgian goaly...
    Llogan Bailly

This is an interview with him and some of his skills.
    To me he is Belgian's best goalkeeper and in the future he might be one of the best of the world.

You know the goaly of Club Brugge?
    The one who played really great against Juve in CL one year ago?
    Well, he is nothing compared to Bailly.

Franky4Fingers

Mr. I'm Always Right
    May 24, 2007
    Watch the Belgian goaly...
    Llogan Bailly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaVccbpiTE0&mode=related&search=

This is an interview with him and some of his skills.
    To me he is Belgian's best goalkeeper and in the future he might be one of the best of the world.

You know the goaly of Club Brugge?
    The one who played really great against Juve in CL one year ago?
    Well, he is nothing compared to Bailly.
    Too bad Moussa isn't playing huh? He really is a future star. And still very young too.

Of the dutch NT Aissati is the one to look at.

And I'm going to the finals! :agree: :eyebrows: :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Italian Squad:

Goalkeepers: Gianluca Curci (Roma), Andrea Consigli (S.S. Sambenedettese), Emiliano Viviano (Brescia)

Defenders: Marco Andreolli (Internazionale), Michele Canini (Cagliari), Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus), Andrea Coda (Udinese), Domenico Criscito (Genoa), Andrea Mantovani (Chievo), Alessandro Potenza (Fiorentina), Andrea Raggi (Empoli)

Midfielders: Alberto Aquilani (Roma), Luca Cigarini (Parma), Daniele Dessena (Parma), Andrea Lazzari (Piacenza), Riccardo Montolivo (Fiorentina), Antonio Nocerino (Piacenza), Simone Padoin (Vicenza), Alessandro Rosina (Torino)

Forwards: Raffaele Palladino (Juventus), Giampaolo Pazzini (Fiorentina), Graziano Pellè (Cesena), Giuseppe Rossi (Parma)

That's a pretty good team.
    good to see lots of promising bianconero starlets. i have to say i think that both pazzini and g. rossi have a big future with the azzurri and could be the azzurri's star strikers in 2010 next to a 36 yr old del piero.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)