Tymoshchuk, Nasri, and Taiwo (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Taiwo - No
Tymoshchuk - No
Secco - No :D

But Nasri if he can recapture his form of last season a definite yes. I haven't seen him this season but heard he has been bad and constantly injured.

almo

Aug 10, 2007
taiwo played great, steady in the back, and some very good long balls, the assist on the first goal was he's. nasri two assists and rune a loath, miss a sure goal :D
in my opinion taiwo is 100% upgrade on molinaro :malt:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i've seen nasri play once and i wasnt impressed but maybe he just had a bad game
Just a bad game, Nasri is a fantastic player no doubt about that.

taiwo played great, steady in the back, and some very good long balls, the assist on the first goal was he's. nasri two assists and rune a loath, miss a sure goal :D
Of course he is, but is that all you want from an lb.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
my granny is an upgrade on molinaro;)

would be a great capture if we got nasri, seems to me like Juve's board have FINALLy noticed that we are in desperate need of a playmaker. i would prefer to get VdV or Diego first but nasri would not be a poor substitute

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
The good thing about Nasri is that he's more versatile than Diego and others mentioned and his crosses from anywhere really are deadly.. Funny that, I mentioned him a few days ago & we're being linked with him again

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Quality attacking midfielder is exactly what Inter lacks. Figo will leave, so that leaves them with Stankovic, Jimenez and ???? They need one. Real Madrid on the other hand has Sneijder and Guti, but many other options too like Robinho, Drenthe, Robben, so I think they are pretty well covered. However, you know Real Madrid, so it is not excluded they may bring one. Milan is well covered, I think. They need attackers and fullbacks.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Quality attacking midfielder is exactly what Inter lacks. Figo will leave, so that leaves them with Stankovic, Jimenez and ???? They need one. Real Madrid on the other hand has Sneijder and Guti, but many other options too like Robinho, Drenthe, Sneijder, so I think they are pretty well covered. However, you know Real Madrid, so it is not excluded they may bring one. Milan is well covered, I think. They need attackers and fullbacks.
Sneijder brothers? :D

Anyway I wouldn`t be surprised if Real sign him.I think they are going to sell Robben.

OP
A͎u͎s͎h͎
Jul 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #37
    Inkoninhosa, you're right maybe Inter do need an attacking midfielder, but I suppose Moratti would want a more popular player, not one who's not having the best of seasons

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
    Many times he was kinda bad.And he`s always injured.

Reminds me on Marchionni.
    When Robben is fit for an extended period of time or likewise is in form you can't even mention Marchionni in the same sentence as him..

Thats one big if tho

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)