Tymoshchuk, Nasri, and Taiwo (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2006
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Juventus' scouts will travel to Marseille's Stade Velodrome to pass judgement on several potential signings on Thursday evening.

Marseille play Zenit St Petersburg in their UEFA Cup quarter-final and according to the club's website Bianconeri officials will be in the stands.

It is claimed that they are visiting to assess the talents of L'OM duo Samir Nasri, an attack-minded midfielder, and explosive Nigerian left-back Taye Taiwo.

The Corriere dello Sport today revealed that Taiwo has told the Old Lady he would relish the prospect of playing for them and hopes a deal can be sorted.

Nasri is interesting a lot of clubs, including Inter and Milan, but Juve have identified him as one of their top priorities for the summer transfer market.

The Turin club are also thought to be interested in Werder Bremen's Diego and Hamburg's Rafael Van der Vaart as they search for a fantasista for next season.

The Bianconeri are also keen to add another defensive midfield. After the relative failure of Tiago Mendes, Claudio Ranieri is eyeing Zenit's Anatoliy Tymoshchuk.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar6k.html
[/FONT]

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Did you really have to open this thread Aushim? He's mentioned for half a sentence! Why don't just open a Nasri thread cause it mentions him in two lines?

Damn indians :D

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
please stop scouting players i can't pronounce :D I'd be in for nasri though... but seriously now, that's just shitty talk i'd say.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ok, no doubt that Tymoshchuk is a very good player. Surprisingly technical for a DMC with some very good seasons in CL and a very good World Cup behind him.
But why would we need another DMC is beyond me ?!

Edit: And i now read that less than a year ago Zenit payed €15 million for him. What would his current price be ?

OP
A͎u͎s͎h͎
Jul 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #15

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Nasri would be a very good and clever signing, he's slight off-radar due to not having a stellar season so he's less difficult to sign than players like Diego and Van Der Vaart. I'm sure Nasri isn't less talented though(but he isn't as developed yet) and he is certainly more versatile than the former two and he would not command such a transferfee, salary or even demand a guaranteed starting spot.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    Nasri would be a very good and clever signing, he's slight off-radar due to not having a stellar season so he's less difficult to sign than players like Diego and Van Der Vaart. I'm sure Nasri isn't less talented though(but he isn't as developed yet) and he is certainly more versatile than the former two and he would not command such a transferfee, salary or even demand a guaranteed starting spot.

even though he isn't having a great season i still think he will be harder to get than vdv or even diego + he will cost the most

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)