Two weeks gone, and no coach!!Thank Moggi (12 Viewers)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
Two weeks ago when there was the last match in the Seria A , Mr.Moggi said that juventus will have a coach and some top players.

Well two weeks are gone and no coach.He signed Zebina from Roma.I don't have anything on Zebina,he has development very much this season and he is Capello's first choice defender.Zebina put panucci on the bench.And if any player is Capello's first choice than he deserves to be in any team

BUT

Moggi shouldn't be signing players on his terms.The new coach should have those terms,he should determine what the team needs not MR.MOGGI.

FOR GODS SAKE WE ARE TURNING INTO INTERR!!

I think we should put a new coach fast so he can put his plans and the players he needs.
well, Zibena was free.. you didn't think that Moggi will wait for the coach to come and sign the player, by then, Zibena will sign for another team already..

these transfer matters needs skills.. one of these skills is patience.. and I believe Moggi have it..

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
it's confirmed... capello is the new coach... xcellent !!! i've always liked the fella.... but i thought he said once he'd NEVER coach juve (or something like that), so this is a huge surprise...

yet another reason for romanistas to hate juve....

Welcome capello!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)