Two weeks gone, and no coach!!Thank Moggi (3 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Two weeks ago when there was the last match in the Seria A , Mr.Moggi said that juventus will have a coach and some top players.

Well two weeks are gone and no coach.He signed Zebina from Roma.I don't have anything on Zebina,he has development very much this season and he is Capello's first choice defender.Zebina put panucci on the bench.And if any player is Capello's first choice than he deserves to be in any team

BUT

Moggi shouldn't be signing players on his terms.The new coach should have those terms,he should determine what the team needs not MR.MOGGI.

FOR GODS SAKE WE ARE TURNING INTO INTERR!!

I think we should put a new coach fast so he can put his plans and the players he needs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
Two weeks ago when there was the last match in the Seria A , Mr.Moggi said that juventus will have a coach and some top players.

Well two weeks are gone and no coach.He signed Zebina from Roma.I don't have anything on Zebina,he has development very much this season and he is Capello's first choice defender.Zebina put panucci on the bench.And if any player is Capello's first choice than he deserves to be in any team

BUT

Moggi shouldn't be signing players on his terms.The new coach should have those terms,he should determine what the team needs not MR.MOGGI.

FOR GODS SAKE WE ARE TURNING INTO INTERR!!

I think we should put a new coach fast so he can put his plans and the players he needs.
i guess hes waiting till the end of the Euro 2004 championship to catch the players that shine in the competition....

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
He has to wait until after the CL final to appoint the coach, if it is to be Deschamps of course. My guess is that Moggi's trying to get Deschamps, that's why it's taking time. If we don't get him Prandelli is ready to jump in.

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
jep, torkel's right

rumours suggest that deschamps has even already signed but that they have to wait till cl-final...

and prandelli has asked 10 days to think over it..

so in any case we still have to wait...

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
:rolleyes:
Did you expect him to sign Deschamps before the CL Final?? Deschamps has a greater obligation right now. Besides do you expect the big signings to happen right away? Forget it...
Nedved, Nesta, Cannavaro were all late summer signings...pay attention!
Football teams are a company like any other and have to run on sound business principles unless you want them to go the way of Parma, Lazio, Enron, WorldComm or Adelphia. Drop this instant gratification of BUY BUY BUY to appease your doubts...if you think that buying a few big names NOW will guarantee a good season I got one word for you bud: Inter.

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
Patience is the key
ofcourse we can't annoncue a coach like Deschamps before the most importan match as a coach in his carrear the Champions LEague also
if Lippi is suppose to help Deschamps out then

We have to wait to see out what will happen with Italy in the Euro2004

so PAtience my friends
this long wait is rather a sign that all will end well
:)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think Moggi is waiting for the season to close all over Europe. As you've seen today, Gerrard Houllier was sacked by Liverpool, Queiroz by Madrid. Not that we are interested in them, but i think Moggi wants the dust to settle before he makes the final decision. Becoz when he does, he wants to be certain it was the best. So the players who will be available, who would be cheaper, u need to wait on all these things, the summer is long, and we can sit back and see how things unravel. There isnt nething to worry about, yet.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
:rolleyes:
Did you expect him to sign Deschamps before the CL Final?? Deschamps has a greater obligation right now. Besides do you expect the big signings to happen right away? Forget it...
Nedved, Nesta, Cannavaro were all late summer signings...pay attention!
Football teams are a company like any other and have to run on sound business principles unless you want them to go the way of Parma, Lazio, Enron, WorldComm or Adelphia. Drop this instant gratification of BUY BUY BUY to appease your doubts...if you think that buying a few big names NOW will guarantee a good season I got one word for you bud: Inter.

And I have one word for you, Mr. Incubo: "PERFECT". Spot on with that post.

The deal for Deschamps is probably done, but it cannot be announced before a CL final that he is coaching in.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Agreements have already settled with DD, but they will wait the next friday, finishing the party that rainiero will make to the team...

At first, Didier was very exigent with transfer of certain players and the amount of his wage, but it seems that Moggi washes his brain about financial situation at juve. Now, DD has accepted to play with moggi market choices. Things will settle very probably like this:

Manager: DD

Convience transfer market : Kapo, Zebina, and any other regular-to-good player available that can become handy for DD...preferably french players.

other new transfers: Emerson (4 years at 4 millions each) will be swap with roma for MARESCA and 6 millions...Probably schillachi,Probably Vieri, less probably Jankuloski, Gilardino NO (he has become to expensive), meaning we choose between Morientes and Zlatan.

Going out : Trez, Tudor, Divaio and legrottaglie.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
What are you talking about, Lippi was incharge until a few days ago. The last match was against Siena 8 days ago, not two weeks. The players are on vacation anyways or with their NTs, so it doesnt really matter.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Yeah what's the hurry sateeh? Just cos there is no coach yet for next season doesn't mean that this new coach (who has already probably signed) didn't put his say in the transfer market which would explain Kapo and Zebina's signings.

And geez did you really expect to sign top class players in the first week? Those won't happen until the last week of the transfer market like every other year.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think we're just all anxious due to the anticipation surrounding this season's transfer campaign

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)