Two new Serie A clubs amidst calciopoli chaos (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
After the appeal lots of things will change.

Buffon staying with Juventus is bigger than just a transfer obstacle.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Martin said:
Especially since rumours today say Inter will get the last scudetto :D
They've been focusing the attention on themselves for the past weeks, pointing out how pure a club they are, so they can get some good transfers and a scudetto or two; then it turns out focusing the attention on themselves triggered an unwanted investigation. How great would that be? I can already see Moratti going:

"F*ck"

:touched:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Erik-with-a-k said:
They've been focusing the attention on themselves for the past weeks, pointing out how pure a club they are, so they can get some good transfers and a scudetto or two; then it turns out focusing the attention on themselves triggered an unwanted investigation. How great would that be? I can already see Moratti going:

"F*ck"

+rep laid on heavily my friend.:D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Erik-with-a-k said:

"F*ck"

Why should today be any different :D

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
hi

i have one question please

who is giving the phone converzation

is it the lawyer, prosecutor, the media, phone company who

please tell because if some one who is not from the goverment in italy lesten to the phone calls then there i big problem.

there are regular people call that you cant lesten to if you are not from the goverment

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
According to an Italian newspaper, two more Serie A sides are set to be sucked into the Calciopoli scandal.

Daily paper Il Giornale claims that the head of the Calciopoli investigation Francesco Saverino Borrelli is due to receive 300 pages of previously unseen telephone transcripts that incriminate at least two more clubs.

So far there is no indication of which sides may be put under the spotlight, but Il Giornale has promised to reveal all within the next few days.

The anticipated second wave of scandal could cause a complete review of last Friday’s verdict and may even delay the start of the new season.

Meanwhile, Guido Rossi – special commissioner of the Italian Football Federation – has called for an increase in the number of sides promoted from Serie B next term.

Rossi believes that three rather than two sides should be automatically promoted from the second tier due to the number of big clubs now competing in Serie B.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul19f.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)