TV rights for Serie B (2 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I think they have shows that discuss about the games and show some highlites. I don't think they show games.

Here it costs 14.99$ with Leonardo World and Video Italia. You can't get one channel alone.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
damn this year is gonna suck. i gotta get the ultimate sports package, its like 26.99 a month. i cant go without watching my hockey and nfl. someone has gotta show juve games :(

we should send marty to go to every game with his video recorder and send a live feed back to the forum

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'm constantly looking at RAI Int.'s site to see if they'll put Rimini-Juve instead of Calcio Serie B. :(

The Giostra del Gol site also insn't even updated and it's starts soon.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
mark77 said:
I'm constantly looking at RAI Int.'s site to see if they'll put Rimini-Juve instead of Calcio Serie B. :(

i hope rai shows at least 20 juve matches. so whats the news about what we are gonna start at , -5?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
mark77 said:

Knowing RAI, I'm not hopeful on either count. They rarely announce their Serie B matches much more than a few days beforehand. And in this case, it's even unclear that everyone will start the season on time given TV rights.

At a minimum, though, I am hoping for at least a La Grande Giostra dei Gol format where they break in for any scores or PKs, etc. But I wouldn't be surprised that, for B, it only gets a verbal mention.

At the end of La Grande Giostra dei Gol, however, they always show Serie B highlights at least.

Oct 3, 2004
Stripper said:
i dont have any card. how do i know im buying the new one? what if some a$$hole sells me the old one, how would i know
I just called my cable provider here, and they said they can't renew my smart card (Irdeto) over the phone, and that I'll have to collect a new one! They don't have stock now, and it looks like I'm gonna miss France-Italy :( :cry:

This is all so confusing, what happens with the current smart card I have that shows ART? And now each time I wanna switch b/w ART/Al Jazeera I'd have to get up off the couch :howler: :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)