TV chanel for JUVE (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
excuse me but may i ask you not to stick your nose where it doesnt belong it was between me and zizou and i respect his opinion.
as for the geddafi thread i dont think you'd like it very much if i talked that way about the bush family.

Trust me, I'm not all that enamored with them, either.

Wesley Clark in 2004.

Now, let's just agree to disagree and talk football, shall we??

i have the day off today and am in a pretty good mood.

you're way off base on Italian football, by the way.

There have been a lot more goals scored at this point right now, than last year.

Good Morning Everyone!!!!:D

I hope to have more pictures today in my thread.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
i am very confused what juve did to have all these fans
i mean look at the way they play

DEFENCE AND NOTHING BUT DEFENCE

look at juves match against milan in the CL final it was the most boring match i have seen in my life or how about inter and milan in the semi finals italian teams are the most boring teams in european football.
Dude, you seem to love your isolated examples...

Do you not remember the semi-final? Or even our match against Barca? Our qualifying against Depor was exciting too.

Nobody said it was a crime to not support Juve, but when people come and start making unjustified statements like "JUVE AND ITALIAN TEAMS ARE BORING" and "ENGLISH TEAMS ARE THE BEST", and go and make personal attacks on the members of this forum, that's when we feel they've worn out their welcome. I've mentioned this before, but we have supporters of other teams here, and some of the most stimulating discussions come from these guys. On the other hand, there are people who come and simply start saying stupid things and insulting people.

excuse me but may i ask you not to stick your nose where it doesnt belong it was between me and zizou and i respect his opinion.
It's not for you to reserve threads like that. If you want a private discussion, PM him. That's how a forum works.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hey gray, Guess what?

that's right--------------------------------------MORE PHOTOS!!!!!!!

Just finished putting some up.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

and it seems like a crime to express your opinion here.

I would like to ask a question

is it a crime not to support juve?

and one more time i tell you i dont support man utd.

I'd just like to answer this by saying. NO! its not a crime to express your opinion. But do not come to a forum, and express ignorance where you dont expect there to be any. Its one thing not to know abt a team, but its completely another to make sweeping statements abt em. Its fine if you doint like Juve, but that doesnt mean they arent a good team. And why Juve? You seem to be against Italian football in general which is why you seem to be unwilling to accomodate Juve, Inter and even Milan's style and ability. And thats not right. Irrespective of whether you like Man U or not. I dont think you can really judge a team in general only on current form. All teams have their ups and downs. But you've got to respect tradition and you must take that in to account before you jump the gun and state which team is better. Because as they say, form is temporary, class is permanent.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Man utd ] ++
Come on guys, someone who doesn't support juve you all jump on him that way, its no crime guys
Of course not. Its no crime. But its always going to be up for discussion if you come to a Juve forum and say Man Utd are way better, purely because you are ignorant of the capabilities and spirit of the team in question.

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #47
    Guys , this section is for juve channel and not for who is better juve or man utd :angel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)