Tuz SHEEP 4.0 (6 Viewers)

OP
Ragazza

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
  • Thread Starter #85
    You should play anyway @Fred if you can make it before the deadline. :)

@Hustini it doesn't take much time really, only 10 minutes at most. Being busy ain't a real excuse. :D

Deadline is about 14.5 hours from now. Or basically when I wake up in the morning.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    That's only if you want to win. If you're not interesting in winning, you just answer honestly, or you have fun with the answers.
    Well, obviously, but usually you don't tell people how to have fun in a game. When you explain people the rules of football, you usually say it's about scoring more goals than the opponent, and then people will find out what makes the game fun for them. A player like De Ceglie, for example, likes to see how far behind the goal line he is able to put what would otherwise would be a straightforward cross. In many ways, Mr Chocolate is the De Ceglie of this game. He also manages to screw up even the simplest things.

OP
    Ragazza

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
    Jul 22, 2013
  • Thread Starter #92
    Last call for submissions guys. :) Heading to sleep now, so when I wake up I'll add any final votes in & then do the reveal.

List of participants (votes already counted/calculated):

ZoSo
    JCK
    Cuti
    Salvo
    Deep C
    Mr Chocolate
    Trezegol17
    Alen
    Suns
    Buck Fuddy
    Cheesio
    Quetzalcoatl
    Kate
    Bianconero81
    Nzoric
    j0ker
    Gep
    Bianconero_Aus
    Klin
    Badass
    X
    Fr3sh
    Fint
    Zach
    bonBon
    Jem83
    Völler
    AFL_ITALIA
    ALC
    Fred

Total: 30

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Well, obviously, but usually you don't tell people how to have fun in a game. When you explain people the rules of football, you usually say it's about scoring more goals than the opponent, and then people will find out what makes the game fun for them. A player like De Ceglie, for example, likes to see how far behind the goal line he is able to put what would otherwise would be a straightforward cross. In many ways, Mr Chocolate is the De Ceglie of this game. He also manages to screw up even the simplest things.
    :D

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
    Dec 23, 2012
    Well im winning this one, mark my words

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I was gonna win if I wanted to, this way or another, but I decided to just have fun with my answers and put as much of Fred, Turk, Cron, Badass and Janna as possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)