May 23, 2011
OP
Ragazza

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
  • Thread Starter #67
    Still, I'm sure you guys could take 5 minutes of your time. :p

Haven't got your submission yet either, @piotrr . And where's that cheating dolphin @Völler ?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Sorry, blame my job & my loser time zone.

Hopefully will get a few more submissions with the extra time, or newbies to the game. Come on @swag @AFL_ITALIA @baggio @DelPiero84 @Bezzy @Sheik Yerbouti @Red @Enron & whoever the fuck else is out there - don't be shy. :D
    So basically I would send you answers in a PM that I think other people would pick? And I assume I need to be online for the duration of it all?

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    So basically I would send you answers in a PM that I think other people would pick? And I assume I need to be online for the duration of it all?
    Your answers are what you think the majority will answer. You don't need to be online at any specific time. You just send your answers, and your job is done. Then you can check the thread for the results whenever you feel like doing it.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I'd like to play, but I don't know half the members these days/ I'll probably answer with posters names that are not around anymore and hence the newer posters might not know them.

In short, I'll probably end up last and I hate losing.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    I'd like to play, but I don't know half the members these days/ I'll probably answer with posters names that are not around anymore and hence the newer posters might not know them.

This, this so hard. Perdere è morire. But I'll participate anyway I guess :p.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005

you cheer for arsenal, losing shouldn't come as a shock to you, Fred.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)