Tuz Parent Thread (2 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I remember my father loved to fish and when I was younger I spent every other weekend by the river. As a hyperactive kid who just wanted to play ball all the time I couldn't stand all the searching for worms, sitting, waiting, cleaning the fish and being silent for hours. Be careful what you impose on your kid, I grew up to be the opposite of my father in many ways, I suspect our many fishing trips had a lot to do with it :D
Noted, I wont take him to any fishing trip..

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Or what if your child turned out an animalkin, or even worse an anime fan or some faggy little pikachukin like @Fresh
You think Fr3sh has one of those buttplug Pikachu tails?

Also @Fr3sh, I found a new screensaver for my iPhone

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
You seriously wouldn't have a problem with a transgender child?
Seriously I wouldn't have a problem. I know a transgirl and I know that enough people would have a problem with my child's sexuality. So a father is needed who will be on her/his side then.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You seriously wouldn't have a problem with a transgender child?
Why? Would you?

I am against the idea of transgender children though. Parents should not push their kids into something they'll regret when they are older. Just because your kid is playing around and slipping into Mom's shoes for fun doesn't make them trans. Parents actively trying to make their kid trans are sickening me.

Let them grow up first. Then they can do whatever they want.

OP

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
  • Thread Starter #57
    I wouldn't want my child to be a trans person or any of the LGBT possibilities really, just like I wouldn't want my child to pick certain professions or marry certain types of people, but then again that's not for me to decide and imo a parent should always be there for his kid even if he's taking paths you don't agree with.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    Seriously I wouldn‘t have a problem. I know a transgirl and I know that enough people would have a problem with my child‘s sexuality. So a father is needed who will be on her/his side then.
    Why? Would you?

I am against the idea of transgender children though. Parents should not push their kids into something they'll regret when they are older. Just because your kid is playing around and slipping into Mom's shoes for fun doesn't make them trans. Parents actively trying to make their kid trans are sickening me.

Let them grow up first. Then they can do whatever they want.
    I'm not saying I would not support them, of course I would. But I'd be sad for them in the same way I'd be sad for someone who has body integrity identity disorder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)