Tuz NFL Fantasy Football (7 Viewers)

Waiver wire options

• Bidding system

• Worse performing teams have preference

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
ALC is the commish. The 2 days is thing is when a player is dropped.
Yes that's retarded imo, you are just encouraging people to hold players till Saturday to drop em, this league is interesting for me because it's low stress with a fun environment it was bad enough last year when @acmilan would grab players strictly to stop others from getting them :p anyways my point is keep it simple

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Yes that's retarded imo, you are just encouraging people to hold players till Saturday to drop em, this league is interesting for me because it's low stress with a fun environment it was bad enough last year when @acmilan would grab players strictly to stop others from getting them :p anyways my point is keep it simple
But it's also really annoying that you need to be quick to get the dropped players. Especially since acmilan is always ready to snatch the good stuff. Don't care if it's one, two or three days waiting time, but imo it's only fair if players go on waiver for a time before being free agents.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
But it's also really annoying that you need to be quick to get the dropped players. Especially since acmilan is always ready to snatch the good stuff. Don't care if it's one, two or three days waiting time, but imo it's only fair if players go on waiver for a time before being free agents.
Or we can just kick acmilan out of the league :seven:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
People still interested in this? I think Voller volunteered to be the commissioner but maybe it''s a good idea to start a list of who intends to play and not. Also let's hash out the details.

-Standard or PPR
-10/12/16/whatever men league
-Yahoo or ESPN
-draft day?
-bets

-anything else?
I am in, although I haven't checked my email for any invites yet. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Or we can just kick acmilan out of the league :seven:
Gotta love the hate ...keep whining, my bitches :numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

INTs should be -2
Receptions should be 1 point

Did we change W/R to W/R/T?
:tup: @ALC

-3 pts for ints is too many, should not be more than a lost fumble.

0.5 PPR would be a good middle ground, imo.

OP
ALC

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #75
    When is training camp?

- - - Updated - - -

I am in, although I haven't checked my email for any invites yet. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta love the hate ...keep whining, my bitches :numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

:tup: @ALC

-3 pts for ints is too many, should not be more than a lost fumble.

0.5 PPR would be a good middle ground, imo.
    Stfu you pussy

But I'll change it if other people agree

And you're automatically in the league I think, check the app and you should have the same team name from last year

- - - Updated - - -

I can do this Saturday for the draft. And unfortunately I've had to use my phone only lately so PM me instead of repping if you need my attention, I don't get notification for reps. Also whatsapp

- - - Updated - - -

How's 10 am EST work for you guys?

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    Dude that's way too early, i say a week ten days before season starts
    ditto - draft should be shortly before start of reg season, like we did it last season. Will have better handle on injuries and positional depth after training camp and pre-season games.

OP
    ALC

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #78
    So no draft before training camp then? It does make it more interesting because you're going off of hype

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)