Tuz NFL Fantasy Football (4 Viewers)

Waiver wire options

• Bidding system

• Worse performing teams have preference

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 10, 2006
Whoever decided on the waiver system in this league has fucked everything up. I have a player who is not likely to play, found a guy to replace him but when I try to pick him up his is going to be on waivers until November 9!!!! Fucking stupid as shit. And the bidding system is stupid too. Really, really bad ideas guys. What made this change happen? Everything worked well enough last season.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Whoever decided on the waiver system in this league has fucked everything up. I have a player who is not likely to play, found a guy to replace him but when I try to pick him up his is going to be on waivers until November 9!!!! Fucking stupid as shit. And the bidding system is stupid too. Really, really bad ideas guys. What made this change happen? Everything worked well enough last season.
How about picking a player who hasn't played already this week (on Thrs)? That might solve your problem ... doubt it would cure the acute case of "whiny bitching" though :p

OP
ALC

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #424
    How about picking a player who hasn't played already this week (on Thrs)? That might solve your problem ... doubt it would cure the acute case of "whiny bitching" though :p
    :rofl:

Vinny wtf dude

Jul 10, 2006
    The player i am trying to pick up has not played this week. That is why I am trying to pick him up because I just found out one of my players is 90% likely to not play.

I did not realize till after this post that the guy was on waivers because someone just released him recently. BUT waivers should not be active until the games actually start, then everyone should go on waivers until the games end tonight.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    Lol i will be a whiny bitch whenever i want. I've yet to have my coffee. :)
    And I am sure that coffee would fix everything :p

- - - Updated - - -

The player i am trying to pick up has not played this week. That is why I am trying to pick him up because I just found out one of my players is 90% likely to not play.

I did not realize till after this post that the guy was on waivers because someone just released him recently. BUT waivers should not be active until the games actually start, then everyone should go on waivers until the games end tonight.
    You got beat to Harris, mate, deal with it. And I am sure you could find better alternative to Prosise anyway. :)

OP
    ALC

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #434
    We need no wins to be great! :D
    You're damn right, Lapa. The fucker is talking about my fantasy team but as far as the Eagles go, we are by far the greatest and most special team in the NFL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)