Tuz Meet Up in Cardiff (4 Viewers)

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #121
    Can't you not go back the morning after? You could skip the accommodation altogether
    We've got a 17 seater Booked from Woking to Cardiff on the morning of the final. But 8 are definitely going as a possible 3 more are going to let us know soon. B&B apparently booked 15miles away from stadium. All this was told to me by my Uncle. If you get your Polish ass into the UK you are more than welcomed to join us. If this helps you.
    The problem is that flights to Cardiff are completely out of question, only way to get there is by Bristol and there is no flight on friday. Flight on Saturday arrives too late, so the only option is to fly on thursday, return monday. I would need 3 days off work for this + prices are too high anyway. :( Thanks Gep for proposition but just can't make it. Hope you will have a great time.

Where shall we meet then? I am having lots of trouble as well. Turin is not that smooth to travel to either.
    I'm trying to join some polish group travelling to Turin, nothing certain right now tho. Would be awesome since there will be those 'maxi TVs'.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    The problem is that flights to Cardiff are completely out of question, only way to get there is by Bristol and there is no flight on friday. Flight on Saturday arrives too late, so the only option is to fly on thursday, return monday. I would need 3 days off work for this + prices are too high anyway. :( Thanks Gep for proposition but just can't make it. Hope you will have a great time.

I'm trying to join some polish group travelling to Turin, nothing certain right now tho. Would be awesome since there will be those 'maxi TVs'.
    No worries mate, thought I'd try and help.

Just sit close to the one you have at home. It'll look maxi enough. Either way what ever you end up doing? We're all in it together!!

Forza Juve

OP
    piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #123
    So i'll be going to Turin after all, everything booked. Anyone else? @Bezzy @Disorder @Zé Tahir @Emmet

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
    Hey guys.

How worth it is to go to Cardiff do you think? I can get there easily enough since I live near the UK, but I probably wouldn't stay because accommodation is just too expensive right now. So I'm thinking of just coming back in the morning after the match. Have you guys been to the CL final city before? is it worth the trip?

I wouldn't have tickets for the match, just going for the atmosphere and stuff.

Disorder

May 20, 2004
    Hey guys.

How worth it is to go to Cardiff do you think? I can get there easily enough since I live near the UK, but I probably wouldn't stay because accommodation is just too expensive right now. So I'm thinking of just coming back in the morning after the match. Have you guys been to the CL final city before? is it worth the trip?

I wouldn't have tickets for the match, just going for the atmosphere and stuff.
    I've been to the CL final city twice, Lisbon 2014 and Berlin 2015. The city atmosphere is amazing during the entire week. If you can do it you should check out the UEFA Champions Festival to take pictures with the CL Trophy, watch a legends match, buy a Juventus CL Final shirt and other stuff. Its a free Festival and in Berlin they also had the Serie A trophy there.
    During the match they wont broadcast it on the big screens they have at the Festival, it looks like its up to the city to do that. Lisbon had 2 places for it, one for Real Madrid fans and the other one for Atletico. Berlin didnt have any of that so I ended up going to a pub to watch it, but before the game juve fans gathered around Alexanderplatz and it was incredible, check youtube for some videos of that.

So I think its worth going to the CL final city, specially with juve playing it, and I would do it every year. I missed last year because american airlines fucked up my plane tickets reservation and this year accommodations and plane tickets are too expensive so I'll go to Torino if I get my renewed passport next week. To avoid the problems I'm having this year I already booked a room for Kiev 2018. I hope juve reach the final again :)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    Man this could be one dope trip. But just too much too soon...just came back from Rome and going to Milan 1st of July or something like that.

--

And you guys don't even know how to drink so...

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
    I've been to the CL final city twice, Lisbon 2014 and Berlin 2015. The city atmosphere is amazing during the entire week. If you can do it you should check out the UEFA Champions Festival to take pictures with the CL Trophy, watch a legends match, buy a Juventus CL Final shirt and other stuff. Its a free Festival and in Berlin they also had the Serie A trophy there.
    During the match they wont broadcast it on the big screens they have at the Festival, it looks like its up to the city to do that. Lisbon had 2 places for it, one for Real Madrid fans and the other one for Atletico. Berlin didnt have any of that so I ended up going to a pub to watch it, but before the game juve fans gathered around Alexanderplatz and it was incredible, check youtube for some videos of that.

So I think its worth going to the CL final city, specially with juve playing it, and I would do it every year. I missed last year because american airlines $#@!ed up my plane tickets reservation and this year accommodations and plane tickets are too expensive so I'll go to Torino if I get my renewed passport next week. To avoid the problems I'm having this year I already booked a room for Kiev 2018. I hope juve reach the final again :)
    Thanks!

Sounds good, I'm debating on doing it or not since its a lot of money and I would be going by myself. I'm thinking about staying in Camp Cardiff, the camping they made for the football fans that weekend.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    So i'll be going to Turin after all, everything booked. Anyone else? @Bezzy @Disorder @Zé Tahir @Emmet
    Everything is booked but my friend had some last min shit come up so he can't go and now I don't know if I want to make the whole journey solo. Ugh, decisions decisions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)