Tuz Meet Up In Berlin (2 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
ohmyohmy :nico: Cassano style?

Why won't you join us? Don't tell me you want to wait another 12 years for such chance.
Would if I could buddy but I've no holidays left, going to london tomorrow and ibiza in july :sad:

I'll be with you in spirit.

That spirit being rum :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I will probably be there with a group of Polish fans. The only thing stopping me from being 100% sure is that I am afraid there will be nowhere to watch the game. I mean all the pubs will be occupied for sure.
Yep, I hear ya. I'm going if I can be certain of catching the game in a cool spot with fellow juventini. Will book dat hotel once I know 100 %.

Would love to join ye feckers

First thing I'd do is give piotrr a wedgie
Would be awesome if you could come, Fint!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Tickets going on sale for JMembers and INTL prem members this week
The website says J1987 and premium, are you sure it includes International Premium?

Also, why would you sign up as an International Premium member (65 EURO) when Premium is less (50 EURO)? The benefits seem the same.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
The website says J1987 and premium, are you sure it includes International Premium?

Also, why would you sign up as an International Premium member (65 EURO) when Premium is less (50 EURO)? The benefits seem the same.
Boksic are you trying for tickets?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Boksic are you trying for tickets?
Yes, trying everything possible.

There is a chance I might be able to get one that is in someone else's name but worried about the checks at the stadium. Do you know if the name checks only apply to the UEFA ballot tickets or all tickets?

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
I emailed juve to ask whether a prem intl member can apply, no word back from them though. I don't have an account but using someone elses.

I'm not totally sure about the tickets, I'd imagine names wouldn't be printed on them?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I emailed juve to ask whether a prem intl member can apply, no word back from them though. I don't have an account but using someone elses.

I'm not totally sure about the tickets, I'd imagine names wouldn't be printed on them?
I also emailed them but not heard back.

According to UEFA the names are printed on the tickets and will be checked on entry. But not sure if that applies to the non-UEFA ballot ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)