Tudor set for Lazio (13 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
Tudor will always be one of my favs, especially when fit and playing CB.

Legendary in the air, scored some very important goals, and was generally a sound defender....until he was moved to DM.........then it all went wrong.

I say play him or let him go, dont let him rot away.

plus he has a lot of experience with kovac

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
remind me of one goal
The goal against Deportivo in stoppagetime that saw us go through.. a great volley ;) Tudor is too good to leave for lazio.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
If he leaves we HAVE TO bring someone else,for the backup!
Kovac can't be there alone.

Kovac+New CB+Gianni if nedeed is ok for the back up.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
What a goal.....I had tears after that Awesome goal....one of my fav of all time....It was on the 94th min I guess.....
:touched: that was such an important goal. The match was exciting as hell, I remember Trezeguet hitting the woodwork twice.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
if he joins lazio, he'll get more playing time which is great for him. he hasnt had a good last few seasons with injuries so all the best to him.

i have no idea who will replace him in the squad because it means only kovac is available if thuram and cannavaro get injured. thats a huge risk in my opinion because our centre backs are well in there 30's now and injuries occur more frequently at that age.

If Tudor joins lazio, i wouldnt mind seeing Oddo being swapped.

Which other player would be useful to Juve from Lazio?

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Amash ] ++

Maybe one against parma in closing stage of the game when we were losing
0 - 2 against them. First he scored with a fine header an then DP made it 2 - 2 in loss time
That was great (though one of the goals were controversial) but even better was Deportivo's goal

I'll carry the goal in my heart till I die.

I was actually hoping Tudor would stay to add depth in the team but Adrian's right, this move is better for him. I wish him the best of luck in Lazio.

There goes a Juve player who has the same birthday as I do :(

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Tudor role is not to score goals , he is not not an attacker , he failed in defence and midfield , end of the story.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Tudor role is not to score goals , he is not not an attacker , he failed in defence and midfield , end of the story.
i dont remembr him failin gin defence, i always rember him as a sound,, strong defender. So no, its not the end of the story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)