Tudor renews (1 Viewer)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I think we all knopw that Tudor was great when he was fit, but the problem is that, like you said, that was 3 years ago!! and after that he has never be able to play for 3 games without geting injured!!

Now, the thing is that we are in a defensive crisis, we need a very good and reliable defender, if we get that defender I would not have any problem if Tudor stays but, if thats not the case, then renewing Tudor is a very big mistake, coz rigth now Tudor is a interrogation mark, we don't know if he can stay healthy for more than one match...

I know that Tudor has potentail, but what is potential worth when you can't play? and do we have the time and can affort to wait and see if Tudor gets his form?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
well, I could buy the Club thing, but if that would be the case, don't you think that many of our players would have the same problem, I mean, sure, somethimes players do get injured, but no that frecuent has Tudor, I believe is part Tudor's fitness problem, and part Juve's medical staff fault.
Bottom line is that, yes Tudor has great potential, but potential is not all what you need to win a match or even a champiopnchip

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Unlucky? I prefer to call it unfit :D
It's not just about fitness; a player can be fit enough to run a marathon and flexible enough to touch his elbows behind his back, but he'd still be very susceptible to injury when it comes to what actually happens on a football pitch

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
It is good, Tudor is very important since he can play in midfield too. He is a juventino, its his seventh campaign start now. Important as a backup.

Aug 26, 2003
i think that are good news, cause Tudor (when he is not injured) most of the matches played well and also scored very often!!

also is Tudor ony 26, but on the otherside i hope Iuliano and Montero don't extend and get Cannavaro or another one!

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Good move, Tudor is at least average (although i think he is good) and he can score a lot of goals from set pieces. In the worst case he can be a good rotation or bench player, he's useful to us, not to mention he can play in 2-3 different positions.

Jul 28, 2002
playing him in midfield is probably a reason behind it...with him in midfield he is more mobile, more sprinting, but aslo more tackles are made on him....probably didnt help the guys fitness, stick him ack in cb, and let him get form back....he is better than leggo, luliano etc.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
All I'm saying is that Tudor has a lot of talent, he's just been unlucky.
i agree.

i've said it before and i'll say it again:igor tudor has the potential to be one of the best defenders and serie a and in europe,and the injury problems will end.he's been extremely unlucky,but the juve board won't sign him for another 3 seasons if they think he'd be spending it on the treatment table.

things,i'm sure,are getting better.if we have him fit,i'd go so far as to say we don't need any more centre backs.that's how good he can be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)