Tudor in Chelsea move (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
btw, why the hell would crazy-Roman want Tudor, he didn't exactly shine in Euro... I don't believe this anyway, it's from Anglo angle :wallbang:
Thats what i wanted to ask !

Jul 12, 2002
This can't be true. They are talking about Tudor replacing Desailly, when in fact John Terry has already replaced him in the starting line-up and Chelsea have a brilliant young giant named Huth who will take his spot on the bench. Besides all of that, Tudor has not shown enough to earn a high-profile move like this...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Thats what i wanted to ask !
oh, sorry for missing your post... Anyway, I really really doubt that this is true, probably the club from London who is interested of Tudor is Tottenham...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
smertin i don't know,but glen johnson was developing quite a reputation as the latest product of west ham's famed youth system even before his move as a great prospect in Div 1.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
smertin i don't know,but glen johnson was developing quite a reputation as the latest product of west ham's famed youth system even before his move as a great prospect in Div 1.
No doubting his ability as he proved to us last year and no doubt will again this year, but Tudor to Chelsea IMO is a joke, it would b the best if roman abramovic was a huge admirer of him, then maybe we would get £25 million for him :D we can only dream

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
You think Roma will even talk to us after the Emerson saga ? No, I don't think so either.
If their financial status is the same as it is now and we badly want one of their players, I don't think they'll have a choice

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

If their financial status is the same as it is now and we badly want one of their players , I don't think they'll have a choice
not badly enough to actually buy him,apparently:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)