Tudor in Chelsea move (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2002
**** the important goals, lets get rid of waste like iuliano first. tudor is a decent defender, can play in midfield and is quite young. very goor a back up if you ask me.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I agree Fli.
Right now these are our centre backs:
Thuram, Zebina, Legrottaglie, Tudor, Iuliano, Ferrara, Montero

IMO Montero and Iuliano should leave, Zebina should be the back-up for the right back position, and we should get a new centre back quickly! Maybe Mexes, although Moggi is showing no interest.........very sad.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I am also hoping that Moggi did something here, and Auxere, aswell as Mexes' agent confirmed Juves interes. We should just wait and see.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
Nah.. its a loophole in his contract fli.

Sadly.
Still, Mexes is not a Roma player yet, and with that news, he is far from being it. There is still a small chance!

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Tudor is a quality player who could have become world class had he been free of injury IMO. I am disappointed that he is leaving but you can do a lot with 3.5m sterling pounds and I think money can be spent to improve our team. BTW, I totally agree with all of you that Montero, and Iluliano should leave ASAP.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So Mourinho didn't like Deco? You're right.. Deco must be a horrible player to have in your team, after all he is a midget and that's what counts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)