Tudor Feyenoord move (2 Viewers)

May 5, 2004
Hey Juventini,

In the Italian sporttabloids and on some sites is a rumour that Gullit (Coach Feyenoord) has spoken to Juventus about a Tudor move to Rotterdam. I´m wondering what a player like Tudor earns a year so we in Rotterdam know if we´re able to pay his salary.
Juventus said they want to get 8 million € for Tudor. The transfer fee isn´t a problem but maybe the salary is.

In our squad we don´t want a big difference between salaries so the height of his salary is very important.

I´m also very curious if people here know more about a Tudor move.

Thanks in advance,

A Feyenoord Rotterdam fanatic

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 14, 2004
Hmmmm.....im not shure that hes gonna ruin his career by switching Italian leauge with Dutch leauge. If he goes,his destination will be Spain(Betis,Valencia as I heard) or England(Bolton,ManU,Fulham....again...as I heard)....much less stressfull leauges.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Hmmmm.....im not shure that hes gonna ruin his career by switching Italian leauge with Dutch leauge. If he goes,his destination will be Spain(Betis,Valencia as I heard) or England(Bolton,ManU,Fulham....again...as I heard)....much less stressfull leauges.
Actually, I believe that this move is designed to ressurect his career which has already been ruined by injuries...

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Actually, I believe that this move is designed to ressurect his career which has already been ruined by injuries...
In Netherlands??? yeah right.......expecially when a half of EPL and Primera clubs are interested.....Feeyenord would be a "bullet in the head" solution for his career(thats what he said in interview in local newspapers).

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Or MLS for that matter. Oh, well excuse me, we have the next Pele in our league.

I think Tudor could go to the Bundisliga as part of a deal for Rosicky.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
he has been rumoured in deals with ajax as well. so the dutch league must be a league he is willing to join. as for his wage, i dont think its that high, but then again, wages at juve obviously differ to that of feyenoord.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Samp consider Tudor move Thursday 6 May, 2004

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sampdoria are set to start talks with Juventus with the aim of signing Igor Tudor during the summer.

The Croatian is expected to be axed by the Delle Alpi outfit after another injury plagued season in Turin.

Doria boss Walter Novellino likes the look of the international defender and a bid may be tabled.

With the two teams meeting on Sunday, Samp director general Beppe Marotta and Juve transfer chief Luciano Gaucci will hold talks.

It is also understood that the two men will also discuss the futures of Cristian Zenoni and Aimo Diana.

Zenoni is currently on loan in Genoa from Juve and it is still unclear where he will be playing next season.

Newly capped Italian international Diana could move to the Old Lady after a stunning campaign.
------------

Diana, another player joins the rumours...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)