Tudor Feyenoord move (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Diana is just average IMO. And rather than sell the likes of Tudor, get rid of Iuliano first :D
Yeah right, as if we could get anyone to take Iuliano if we tried...:groan:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
what i would like to know is how tudor went from being rumoured in swap deals for good players like van der vaart, to getting rumoured to feyenoord and now sampdoria. its got me stumped!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'm willing to part with Tudor, but he's better than Iuliano and Montero, the only problem is that no one has expressed any concrete interest in Mark or Paolo.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I'm willing to part with Tudor, but he's better than Iuliano and Montero, the only problem is that no one has expressed any concrete interest in Mark or Paolo.

yeah, it scares the shit out of me. could you imagine they line up next season again as centre backs. i'll literally shit!!!

i think mid table teams would look at iuliano while maybe mid table teams in spain or england could go for montero. i wouldnt expect much in terms of a transfer fee though.

Aug 1, 2003
I don't want Montero to go. I want Iuliano to leave and it's a miracle if we get a good deal off him. I want Tudor to stay because he's a good player.

... and also a late scorer ;)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
there's a market for any player.it just depends on how low we're willing to go.

i'm sure clubs like brescia or udinese would pay 1.5m for iuliano.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
there's a market for any player.it just depends on how low we're willing to go.

i'm sure clubs like brescia or udinese would pay 1.5m for iuliano.
I always sell him to Bologna by 3M in CM4 :D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)